CoD4 Countdown is Whack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD4 Countdown is Whack

How come Totalcod4's countdown is 24 hours ahead? according to it the game will be released on sunday at midnight when its really monday at midnight. Or am i like completley off on my facts?

Pre-orders ship out on the 5th IIRC and stores begin selling on the 6th, so that could be their reasoning.

Comment

hmmmmmm.... im getting on way home from school tuesday.

Comment

1. It's how much time until it's said to be shipped.
        2. Does it really matter?

Comment

its 24 hours off from the day its on shelves, but if we are talking about "Pre-order Shipping" then its right on the money.

Comment

I'm probably going to get it in December, so doesn't matter for me!

Comment

ah man... i know you wont be able to resist that long. all the 10 out of 10s and stuff are gonna drive you insane untill you sneak out at night and buy a copy and next morning blame it on sleepwalking.

Comment

Hehe, I reserved it at the local GameStop.

Comment

I'll be swinging by BB on the way home from work Tuesday.

Comment

Well I just orderd it at a local PC shop, I'll be getting it thursday, 8th.

Comment

I couldnt resist either, I stopped by game stop on the way home last night and bought the game (prepaid and reserved). They said it would be there Tuesday and I said thet I would be by Monday and Tuesday, Just in case. So I hope it is as good as it looks like it will be, based on the Demo. I cant wait. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

I'll be waiting for the MP reviews to come in before I buy. I got burned with MOHA and I don't want the same thing to happen with COD 4.

Comment

should have it hopefully waiting for me when i go home

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
                            I'll be waiting for the MP reviews to come in before I buy. I got burned with MOHA and I don't want the same thing to happen with COD 4.
                            I hear ya, GrossK...but there's very little to worry about with this one. Unlike MOHAB, not much info has been hidden with COD4...they made us wait, but server info, options, admin settings, etc., have been released now.

Waiting for reviews is never a bad idea, but you have a lot of reason to be optimistic with this one, instead of worried like we were with Airborne.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                              I hear ya, GrossK...but there's very little to worry about with this one. Unlike MOHAB, not much info has been hidden with COD4...they made us wait, but server info, options, admin settings, etc., have been released now.

Waiting for reviews is never a bad idea, but you have a lot of reason to be optimistic with this one, instead of worried like we were with Airborne.
                              I agree with Whiskey, Whilst it is a good idea to wait for a review I doubt this game will be a let down, well I hope so.. touch wood :P

Comment

Working...
                              X