Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating - All hot air??

Hi,

There's always been a lot of posts on here regarding the 'cheats'.... yeah I've seen padders and the commander hack, taken some ridiculous kills but I can't say I've ever in 1300 hours of playing seen someone blatently using an aimbot or any of the uber hacks that people jack off about all the time.

Everyone's been taken down with ridiculous headshots, seen players survive impossible CQ action, but then I've taken others out with the same luck.

Personally I think cheaters are very far and few between, if you goto pistol and knife sausage blowing extravaganza ten hours a day where the morons have a big party outside the hotel then please expect to get fked over. Otherwise you just got killed by someone faster, luckier, better than you. Deal with it or join a decent squad where your buddy kills the attacker and revives you.

While cheaters are far and few they do exist buddy!!! Just look at the amount of people that has ben punk busted. You can consider yourself lucky not to have ran into any cheaters or you can just say you never noticed. I have blatently seen cheaters. Not as much as in some other games but they do exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogatron View Post
      Hi,

There's always been a lot of posts on here regarding the 'cheats'.... yeah I've seen padders and the commander hack, taken some ridiculous kills but I can't say I've ever in 1300 hours of playing seen someone blatently using an aimbot or any of the uber hacks that people jack off about all the time.

Everyone's been taken down with ridiculous headshots, seen players survive impossible CQ action, but then I've taken others out with the same luck.

Personally I think cheaters are very far and few between, if you goto pistol and knife sausage blowing extravaganza ten hours a day where the morons have a big party outside the hotel then please expect to get fked over. Otherwise you just got killed by someone faster, luckier, better than you. Deal with it or join a decent squad where your buddy kills the attacker and revives you.
      No offence partner but you need to pull your head out of the sand because you don't have a clue as to how ramped cheating is in the gaming community.

I have spent a great deal of time researching this problem and while I cannot speak for everyone that takes the time to post on the forums, I do know what I am talking about.

If you think PB is catching most all of these guys, think again based on what I have seen were lucky if they catch 1 in 4 hackers. Just go to their site and look at the number of players that have been busted by PB and then multiply that by 4 and you will have an idea of what everyone is complaining about.

Mitch

Comment

The only time i accuse someone of hacking is when they are killing everyone with a headshot with the SVD and are firing faster than the MP7, or when someone is killing ppl 200+ meters away on Karkand.

Comment

I admin on a 24/7 IO Karkand, and I can tell you, that in any given round, there is at least one cheater. I mean the guy with the aimbot or some other hack they bought. They are everywhere ...every server at some point has one. They are not all that easy to detect and alot are very good at not letting players think they are using them, but they are there. Oh sure, there are some very good players, or the occasional lucky ones, but your really kidding yourself, if you don't think they are there.

I play alot on our server, and aimbot or not, I am not going to get totally owned by anyone. We never, without undeniable proof, accuse players of hacking, but we kick and ban many, everyday. If we do all agree they are or know they are cheating, we just ban with the reason being, too many complaints, and then refer them to our forums if they want to appeal ...which rarely happens. I cannot stand the kids that yell hack, every time they get killed, and hate just as much playing against someone I know is cheating. Thats why we kick without accusations, and if an innocent gets caughtup in the mess, they can appeal, usually getting their ban lifted. The ones that know they are cheating, usually just move on to another server ...sorry. But, until PunkBuster does the job it is meant to be doing, this is the best we can do.

Comment

er

yeah the SVD is right some cheats are used with that weapon sometimes and its a night mare..

cheating does happen mate all around hacks glitching cheating all the annoying things in life..

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
              I admin on a 24/7 IO Karkand, and I can tell you, that in any given round, there is at least one cheater. I mean the guy with the aimbot or some other hack they bought. They are everywhere ...every server at some point has one. They are not all that easy to detect and alot are very good at not letting players think they are using them, but they are there.

Just coz ppl are better than you doesnt mean that they cheat. How can you tell when ppl are cheating and when its just skill combined with a good headset??

Oh sure, there are some very good players, or the occasional lucky ones, but your really kidding yourself, if you don't think they are there.

Jesus Christ...

I play alot on our server, and aimbot or not, I am not going to get totally owned by anyone. We never, without undeniable proof, accuse players of hacking, but we kick and ban many, everyday.

So you kick ppl for hacking/cheating but you dont accuse them of doing so? How the hell does that work?!

If we do all agree they are or know they are cheating, we just ban with the reason being, too many complaints, and then refer them to our forums if they want to appeal ...which rarely happens.

Again, how the hell do you know that they are hacking? Just coz they kill you more than you kill them? Whats your server name, i really wanna check it out. Maybe teabag you a little...

I cannot stand the kids that yell hack, every time they get killed,

You hate yourself then...?

and hate just as much playing against someone I know is cheating.

And how do you know that?

Thats why we kick without accusations, and if an innocent gets caughtup in the mess, they can appeal, usually getting their ban lifted. The ones that know they are cheating, usually just move on to another server ...sorry. But, until PunkBuster does the job it is meant to be doing, this is the best we can do.

What a poor excuse to kick ppl for owning you. Is your clan named "da!" or something?
              Replied in bold

Comment

playing an IO ff=off kark server for an hour. you're bound to find someone with a SAW pulling off headshots at 400m.

Comment

Ive only owned vanilla for about a month, but I can say I dont think Ive ever seen anyone hacking.

Comment

I've noticed the cheating problem is more prevalent on the ground, but then that's a given. In the air, all I really have to worry about is someone using a switching macro (who cares), a TV guiding macro (can be a huge problem), no fog (can be a problem if the guy is smart, but it's usually a non-issue) and a radar hack (same as no fog... can be a problem, but not really).

I can't stand cheating, but really, when you don't have admin rights and even PB/Dice can't do anything about it, what can you do? *shrug*

Comment

^^What about a TV aimbot? That would suck big-time

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        ^^What about a TV aimbot? That would suck big-time

seen those plenty of times and I know they are their because of the smoke trails.

Comment

Cheating - All hot air??
                          About a year ago I'd agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                            seen those plenty of times and I know they are their because of the smoke trails.
                            Not an autoclicker, Falcon. An AIMBOT... you know, it guides itself into the target as opposed to requiring your input to do so. That doesn't exist as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                              Replied in bold
                              He knows if they're hacking or not because he's the admin of the server, so if he suspects someone of hacking, he can just take a PBSS, see all the "hacked" HUD, and then kick/ban the person.

Comment

Working...
                              X