when is it OK to kill friendlies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never kill friendlies.
    When someone TK me on purpose, he's not "friendly" anymore…

Comment

Originally posted by too_much_battlefield2
      when they keep killing me with grenades and its the same person than its ok for me to tk them

btw, has anyone noticed alot of forums changes? i lost like 200 post counts and my forum rank has changed...
      Yeah... Forums are messed up nowadays. When someone is setting up a poll in a tread, i always see a poll from another tread. Someone asked "Wich sniper rifle do you prefer?" and the poll had a list of chopters in it :shakehead

Comment

I try not to tk. I tk by accident.
        All I do is damage. Like shooting the ignorant medic that won't throw a medpack or the support guys not giving ammo just to draw attention.

haha, funny thing happend to me. I was totally out of ammo and that support guy was just standing there looking funny while I was shouting "I need ammo". Well, he didn't react so I went very, very close to him and fired my empty weapon. He must have heard the "click, click" cause he instantly dropped ammo. Never thought that would work...

Comment

Well, once I saw a large mass of enemys from my Bradley so I just opened fire, then a lot of guys on my team started running in front of my gun, I ended the round with something like 20 tks. I'll never know the appeal of running in front of a large gun.

Comment

Working...
          X