Noticed something odd the other day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
    Wait maybe they have camera movements off? if thats the thing then it can be unfair against other players hmm i think i got to test if its true.
    No I have it off, he has it on. I never get the glitch, but my brother gets it like every 2 weeks or so. Maybe that's a factor in the bug?

Comment

ur son haks i no it

Comment

Originally posted by Zarious View Post
        My 5 yr old has been bugging me to play BF2142, so I finally made him a character, plopped him into a conquest server and let him have at it (I have a strong suspicion that this type of thing happens ALOT, based on the actions of my team mates ). Anyway he played for a while, went 0-8 and was completely fascinated by a sentry turret. Once he got bored, I sat down and played his character for a bit in an attempt to get him an unlock or 2. I went recon for a bit, figuring I'd get a few cheap kills with the sniper. After a few headshots, I was thinking I might wanna turn my Zeller back in for a default sniper, cause I was really doing well. Then I realized why.... Their was no sway. When I zoomed in, the cross hairs were rock steady. I have problems sometimes sniped stationary mines on the titan with the zeller because of the sway. Unless my 5yr old downloaded some hax while I wasn't looking, I dunno what was up. Anyone know what gives?
        Sorry to tell you this but as a rule all 5 year olds and under hax like mad, I have a 4year old son that can run circles round me in a walker. Must be a hax they learn at nursery :laugh:

Comment

getting rid of sway = back to the CS days )=

Comment

Working...
          X