No announcement yet.

K1ll@x clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call this coincidence or what.. but me and 2 of our members was playing on a clans server today.. (i wont mention names) then a forum member joined the same server.. there was a bit of knifing between us... or should i say i was getting knifed from the forum member lol, anyway one of my clan member called him a pu$$y and was instantly warned by the server admin.. so next time, he whispered it to him and was punted.. Our clan member came back on and didnt say anything else but the admin gave me and our clan a stern warning and was told if i didnt keep my guys under control we werent welcome, I said that since my guy was punted he hasnt done anything wrong and you shouldnt blame us for anyones actions.. all CsA players were then punted for language. I went to their website then onto their TS and it was all sorted... But i did feel p!ssed of for getting punted for what someone else did.. so i can sympathise with those who get banned who hasnt done anything wrong..

Comment

The argument is about innocent clan members.

The truth is with perhaps one or two exceptions

EVERY member of K1ll@x that has played on our Gibralter has been banned.

If I had started taking screenshots when I first became an admin on Gibralter server then I might have 7 more than these ones.

Plus I am not the only admin to have banned them.

I have asked Balla/D3LIT3 several times to help us out and post Timeless Gibralter rules on his website and translate them for his members but he has not taken me up on this offer.

Its the only time I have made this decision and probably will not make it again unless w meet a smacktard clan bent on just causing trouble. I am sure this is not the case with K1ll@x. I think they are just players who want to maimise their own enjoyment of the game without regard to the other players in the game. Thats a good enough reason for them not to play on Timeless servers for me.

Comment

Maybe because he has better things to do?

Comment

That's because I don't want to take responsibility if someone does break the rules even after I translate the rules, Catziggy. I think it's better off if you just ban xK1ll@x members TBH if you think that's the right thing to do. To save everyone from a headache.

Comment

well i think we have done what we all set out to do.
            K1ll@x server is now top 10 and has totally different rules and settings to us so we balance each other in the top 10.

D3lit3 and another k1ll'x member who have discussed the situation on the Timeless forum are more than welcome to stay and we will let K1ll@x play on the titan servers. I think thats a fair compromise.

For those that moan about ff off try the K1ll@x server!

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
              well i think we have done what we all set out to do.
              K1ll@x server is now top 10 and has totally different rules and settings to us so we balance each other in the top 10.

D3lit3 and another k1ll'x member who have discussed the situation on the Timeless forum are more than welcome to stay and we will let K1ll@x play on the titan servers. I think thats a fair compromise.

For those that moan about ff off try the K1ll@x server!

isnt this a much better way than banning a whole clan.. you have brought issues up and they have been discussed and a compramise has been achived.. I think this is a much better way that saying "ho fcuk it lets just ban the whole clan and have done with it!"

Comment

I like to create a sensation once in a while. Its good advertising for everyone including TotalBF2142 forums as it creates interest and debate.

As I say I have acheived something that just onme by one banning has not done so far and thats brought the situation out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
                  I like to create a sensation once in a while. Its good advertising for everyone including TotalBF2142 forums as it creates interest and debate.

As I say I have acheived something that just onme by one banning has not done so far and thats brought the situation out in the open.
                  The only sensation you made to me is that you're a idiot.

Comment

LOL you are entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                      ... because the numbers of mature people on the forums here is just something you can only cry about.
                      Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                      The only sensation you made to me is that you're a idiot.
                      Wow. You just proved your point.

Comment

Working...
                      X