Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 1.0 Ranked Servers stats not being updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 1.0 Ranked Servers stats not being updated?

after nearly 2 years of absence, i decided to install the game without patches, which has brought me some old memories. but apparently the stats dont get updated on 1.0 ranked servers.

someone said they still report stats, but one would think EA would only support the latest patch. :hmm:
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
      someone said they still report stats, but one would think EA would only support the latest patch. :hmm:
      by report, u mean they send stats to the servers, but the stats just dont show up in BFHQ?

Comment

Perhaps they are really just unranked servers using that rank exploit (a few mod servers did this recently) to show up as ranked?

Comment

i would think that they DONT report stats since alot of the rankings and stat requirements changed in some previous patch

Comment

Yep if you see a Ranked Battlefield Server that is not running the latest version please report them to EA Support and or contact the GSP that hosts them as hosting outdated servers is not allowed.

Comment

well, im not gonna waste my time on reporting them, after all it's none of my business. i just would like to make sure that those 1.0 ranked servers dont actually send the stats to the EA stats servers.

thanks for the replies, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeartSmasher View Post
                Yep if you see a Ranked Battlefield Server that is not running the latest version please report them to EA Support and or contact the GSP that hosts them as hosting outdated servers is not allowed.
                be quiet.playing unpatched servers is fun,and more blanced in my opinion.You could actually fly the f35 without ANY fear of a j10 if your a average pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
                  be quiet.playing unpatched servers is fun,and more blanced in my opinion.You could actually fly the f35 without ANY fear of a j10 if your a average pilot.
                  so how do the jets and other air systems work in 1.41? how about the good ol' infamous dolphine diving, bunny hopping, c4 tossing stuff? i heard they "fixed" them all?

Comment

Some of the servers are privately ranked.

Comment

Working...
                    X