Knife and pistols servers now legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife and pistols servers now legal?

Someone I know said that EA aren't dealing with knife and pistol padders... is this true or is he at risk?

(Sorry, just got back after a 9 month break)

I highly doubt it's true. There's still ppl getting their stats wiped for it....

Comment

EA in the apssed made it quite clear that stats padding will never be legal when it comes to ranked play.

I doubt anything has changed.

Comment

They are still illegal.

Stat Wiped Players and Servers from September

I'm hoping we see the same kind of update for October in a few days.

Comment

Hey again Ecko. There has been no 2142 ROE or anything yet, so it's not in the rules...

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp
            Hey again Ecko. There has been no 2142 ROE or anything yet, so it's not in the rules...
            Have you been hiding under a rock :|: BFRoC

K/P servers ARE illegal, the #2 player in the world got wiped today for playing on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
              Have you been hiding under a rock :|: BFRoC

K/P servers ARE illegal, the #2 player in the world got wiped today for playing on them.
              I haven't seen that yet and why does all the other K/P players not get wiped? OneWingedAngel has been #1 knifer forever.

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp View Post
                I haven't seen that yet and why does all the other K/P players not get wiped? OneWingedAngel has been #1 knifer forever.
                Because it is a manual process. Only those who really manage to attract attention get wiped.
                E.g. most of the supreme commanders.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
                  I doubt anything has changed.
                  This basically means hes safe to play

EDIT: Holy crap EPox got wiped!! bout frickin time.

EDIT: EDIT: Nope hes still there.....who was the #2 who got wiped then?

Comment

Dunno about Epox, but Taatoon is missing in my tag list...

PS OkayBenDover still on my list as well, dunno for how long?

Comment

I wonder if they are still resetting innocent players' stats just because they assume without any proof that they've been on a K&P server padding their knife stats.

Comment

There still illegal, People would get the Pistol+knife badge easily otherwise.

~Kyle

Comment

I only visited a k/p server once in my bf career (back in bf2) and I got temp banned within 5 minutes for taking cover behind a rock and sniping with my pistol. Old habits die hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecko View Post
                            Someone I know said that EA aren't dealing with knife and pistol padders... is this true or is he at risk?

(Sorry, just got back after a 9 month break)
                            I miss your seizure causing avatar.

Comment

We deal with this every day. "Yes, KP servers are against the rules. Yes, you will be wiped if you play on them. Here are instuctions for reporting..."

Go to the ROE forums if you are really concerned about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X