Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If somebody can do anything about abusive admins/servers it would be much appreciated

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only read about half the post, and just get over it. There must at least another 500 servers to change to. This is public whining :shakehead...heck with them, play somewhere else, and do your grieving in private.

Comment

Let's see...

- The admin and his brother (F3nix and co) hack
      - Known chopper whore server (in other words, hard to get a heli)
      - Filled with people who cheat (I can think of a few names off the top of my head)

... and you care about playing there, why? Take your friends to another Dalian. Populate one if you have to.

Comment

wait u forgot to mention macro whores

anyways I now consider my self to cool for this server lmao

get over it, its a game, do you really care that much?

u macro anyways :thatsbad:

w\e happened to my AH1z account here

Comment

I didn't want to come out and say it, but Pred let the cat out of the bag: why are you complaining about being banned for being good or macroing/hacking when you're doing exactly what they're accusing you of?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
            I didn't want to come out and say it, but Pred let the cat out of the bag: why are you complaining about being banned for being good or macroing/hacking when you're doing exactly what they're accusing you of?

wait that was for cynic?

I dont mean to be an *** but macro whores and people whod do anything to win(like play on low setting ehen they could equally own on high) shouldnt be complaing at all

Comment

Yes, I was referring to Cynic.

You can't make a thread complaining about people kicking or banning you for the usage of macros or cheats when that's exactly what you're doing. I suppose you could, assuming no one actually knew.

Not that I approve of abusive admins, and R|A has its fair share of them.

Comment

Macroing != hacking. It's allowed by both TWL and CAL. I don't see what your point is. You do realize that there are infantry macros for norecoil on shots, spam crouching, C4 chucking, soloing... it's part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                  Macroing != hacking. It's allowed by both TWL and CAL. I don't see what your point is. You do realize that there are infantry macros for norecoil on shots, spam crouching, C4 chucking, soloing... it's part of the game.
                  hmm i didnt get a copy with my game

sloi............u .....got one?

Comment

I was offered one when I joined Hostile Faction, but after seeing it in action, I had no choice but to leave the clan.

I don't really care that TWL and CAL turn a blind eye to such an obvious cheating mechanism: I don't participate in either anymore and I have no intention of returning, especially in light of the fact that they allow artificial performance enhancing code.

You can try to justify it any way you want, but using software/code that does the work for you is cheating. I lost a lot of respect for many people I thought were naturally talented: sooner or later, I discovered their use of cheats or macros and saw them for what they really are...

I'm sorry. I can't take people who TV with macros anymore seriously than I do people who use aimbots or wallhacks. You can't lay claim to being the (or one of) best in the world when you're using artificial means to get there...

Comment

Why would people play on a server with stupid rules anyhow???
                      Just look at the server messages!!

Comment

Wrong place to post this, as said before either to EA or Total RoE.

Comment

Working...
                        X