Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If somebody can do anything about abusive admins/servers it would be much appreciated

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If somebody can do anything about abusive admins/servers it would be much appreciated

This is a crosspost from bf2rankedservers.com - I figured I would open this to a wider audience in hopes that something would get done about this.

Originally posted by CynicDestroyer
    Here's the deal - I played on this server daily for about a month until I applied for acceptance into the clan. They accepted, and I had my admin removed for warning the server that I was going to eat dinner.

!w ** Dinner time guys - peace <3 Cynic

Was the line that got my admin taken away. Considering I knew personally about 5 people in the game out of 20, I didn't think that was reasonable at all, but whatever, it's his server.

I've been playing in there since this happened a couple weeks ago, but today I got banned and the ban reason was "You are no longer welcome here"

My friend, Jabomb9, was also in the server when this happened. I went back to the desktop and sent him an Xfire saying "Uhhhh wtf?" and he replied "I'm already asking"

Then this happened....

I've seen many, many instances of such admin abuse.

When I went to ask a clan member about it, this was my response.

[17:02] *R|A*Deadeye: u got banned
    [17:03] Deus.Cynic.Machina: i just got banned in the middle of the round saying "you're not welcome"
    [17:03] *R|A*Deadeye: well... take a hint
    [17:05] Deus.Cynic.Machina: wtf did i do?
    [17:05] Deus.Cynic.Machina: played too well?
    [17:06] Deus.Cynic.Machina: you can't ban people for being better than you
    [17:06] Deus.Cynic.Machina: did you ban me?
    [17:06] Deus.Cynic.Machina: take a hint? wtf is that supposed to mean? i play there every day
    [17:06] Deus.Cynic.Machina: and nobody tells me to leave
    [17:06] Deus.Cynic.Machina: i just got ****ing banned for no reason
    [17:06] Deus.Cynic.Machina: what would you do
    [17:07] *R|A*Deadeye: ok heres how it is fenixs doesnt want u in his server so u gone man
    [17:07] Deus.Cynic.Machina: FOR WHAT
    [17:08] Deus.Cynic.Machina: he hasn't even been in the server with me in it for weeks
    [17:08] *R|A*Deadeye: he dislikes u and its his server dude its outa my control but just to burst ur bubble its not cas ur to good
    [17:08] Deus.Cynic.Machina: then why?
    [17:09] *R|A*Deadeye: he doesnt like u
    [17:09] Deus.Cynic.Machina: why?
    [17:09] *R|A*Deadeye: i dont know ask him
    [17:14] *R|A*Deadeye: dude i dont cear how good u r u get o ppl nervers ur so ****ing big headed it its not funny maby if u could take u head out ur *** for a min it ppl would like u its not ur skill as a player that gets u kicked its ur skill a a unmatch able ******* now go cry to some one who cears
    [17:19] Deus.Cynic.Machina: i'll take this to EA and so will Jabomb
    [17:20] Deus.Cynic.Machina: might wanna go check the forums
    [17:20] Deus.Cynic.Machina: because i know a lot of people who are involved in the ROC and EA
    [17:20] *R|A*Deadeye: i actualy no nothing about jab
    [17:20] Deus.Cynic.Machina: he was in my old clan and has been one of my friends for about a year
    [17:20] Deus.Cynic.Machina: and he got banned for asking why i got banned
    [17:21] Deus.Cynic.Machina: his ban reason was "being cynic's friend"
    [17:21] Deus.Cynic.Machina: that alone will get your admin taken away
    [17:21] Deus.Cynic.Machina: *not admin, server
    [17:21] *R|A*Deadeye: is all i know is fenix wants u outa the clan
    [17:21] Deus.Cynic.Machina: EA will remove the ranked status of your server if you abuse admin like that
    [17:21] Deus.Cynic.Machina: it will be unranked
    [17:21] *R|A*Deadeye: i dont know who banned jab i baned u under the orders of fenix

Here is the head admin of the clan, f3nix|77 response to Jabomb's thread made at their forums, www.raging-angels.com, where you can find the threads related to my accused "admin abuse" which was really me saying goodbye to my friends.

"Cynic was banned for for too of an ***, and I banned you for defending someone who really doesnt care bout anyone but himself. eg. demeaning other people, calling them "pub scubs" and **** like that. Ive had alot of people complain about him so thats why he is banned. For being good, ya Cynic is good in chopper but not good as a person. There are plenty of other chopper players out there that are good and dont act like 8 yr olds. Ill unbann you though."

My friend, thepirate00, had this to say in response.

"who complains about cynic other than your admins that think he hacks or your brother that makes up **** about him so he can ban him. I have never seen anyone else complain about cynic."

More of my conversation with Jabomb9

[17:13] Deus.Cynic.Machina: can you report them to the ROC?
    [17:14] JabombN|NE: i dont think so
    [17:14] JabombN|NE: but I posted it on roc anyway
    [17:14] JabombN|NE: I asked for you to be unbanned too
    [17:15] Deus.Cynic.Machina: sweet
    [17:17] JabombN|NE:
    ADMIN ABUSE! TAKE AWAY DEADEYE'S ADMIN!
    This is getting so old that I think I might just report this to ROC (rules of combat) people that inforce "ranked" server rules, and can take away servers for admin abuse. Them or punkbuster not sure yet but unless someone gets their admin revoked and cynic and jabomb get unbanned I will be forced into reporting it.
    [17:17] JabombN|NE: that's from Pirate

thepirate00 also sent this to f3nix on Xfire.

[17:30] thepirate00: this is what i sent to fenix on xfire
    [17:30] thepirate00: Link me to place on forum where you have multiple complaints about cynic acting like 8yr old.... I’ve never seen this except from your brother who doesn’t have anyone to co-operate his story. I have seen people disagree with cynic but never complain about him acting like 8yr old. I play in server a lot and never see people in server complain about cynic. So where are you getting this erroneous information

From what I understand, f3nix|77 is on the MBL, I have seen screenshots of him being banned from infy servers for being on the MBL for aimbot. Here's how it works; f3nix hacks, and he determines that anybody that can regularly kill him must be a hacker as well. I've been kicked/banned for hacking multiple times by the admins of this server only for it to be removed the next day.

I have FRAPS videos of admins c4ing helipads and crashing choppers, and kicking people for getting in the chopper before them. I will provide them if they need to be seen. I have multiple screenshots to show as well.

I'm sure many other regulars to this server will report similar findings.

For anybody who doesn't know, I have played in TWL and CAL for over a year on the 2v2 chopper ladder and 8v8 conquest ladders, and I am a well known chopper pilot/gunner and considered to be one of the elite in the world. Jabomb9 is probably THE best Sharqi gunner/pilot in the world, with over 40,000 kills in Sharqi in a helicopter. He is also closely companioned to the ROC, who in turn, is closely companioned with EA. We have been playing together for nearly a year and a half.

I would have posted this on Total ROE.

Comment

not much you can do besides report it to EA or ROE and even then its unlikely they will do much about it. Just dont play there.

Comment

Well, it was kind of a bad time to use admin. Looks to me like you were flaunting your powers.

Coulda' used plain old Say to tell everyone that.

Did you make any contributions to this clan/server? I can understand being upset if you payed for admin privelages. But if they gave you admin just for being a clan member, as in completely free, then you made an idiot move.

I don't blame them. You're pompous anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
          Well, it was kind of a bad time to use admin. Looks to me like you were flaunting your powers.

Coulda' used plain old Say to tell everyone that.

Did you make any contributions to this clan/server? I can understand being upset if you payed for admin privelages. But if they gave you admin just for being a clan member, as in completely free, then you made an idiot move.

I don't blame them. You're pompous anyways.
          That's not "abusing admin"

I've seen that done on every 24/7 Dalian I have been on. You just don't like me, so I decline to take your response with any merit.

Add this to your reasoning.

[19:46] JabombN|NE: some guy from ROC (not an admin) says he had this convo with R|A
          [19:46] JabombN|NE: *R|A* Ust@ndNoCh@nce: no
          *R|A* Ust@ndNoCh@nce: they are being accused of hacking
          D&#178;D Scott6969: lmfao
          D&#178;D Scott6969: & you think they hack ? without any proof ?
          D&#178;D Scott6969: did you take a punkbuster screenshot of them both ?

Originally posted by AeroTow View Post
          I would have posted this on Total ROE.
          Jabomb is close friends with many members of the ROC, he posted it there.

Comment

IMO, get over it?
            EA won't do anything, no one cares, not even me.

Find a different server, or do what i did, and give up on BF2 and get CS:S and TF2!

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
              That's not "abusing admin"

I've seen that done on every 24/7 Dalian I have been on. You just don't like me, so I decline to take your response with any merit.

I didn't say that because I don't like you. It's just my view. It was really uncalled for to use admin say to say goodbye to your friends. Maybe the other people you've seen do it, own those servers. Maybe they don't. Either way, you got bopped for flaunting your free admin.

As far as the rest goes, it serves you right.
              Not to mention Deadeye summed it all up with
              [17:14] *R|A*Deadeye: dude i dont cear how good u r u get o ppl nervers ur so ****ing big headed it its not funny maby if u could take u head out ur *** for a min it ppl would like u its not ur skill as a player that gets u kicked its ur skill a a unmatch able ******* now go cry to some one who cears

If I wanted to say something because I don't like you, I would have followed up with something like, 'Your gfx suck'. :nod:

Edit - Ahhh you probably do hack.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
                I didn't say that because I don't like you. It's just my view. It was really uncalled for to use admin say to say goodbye to your friends. Maybe the other people you've seen do it, own those servers. Maybe they don't. Either way, you got bopped for flaunting your free admin.

As far as the rest goes, it serves you right.
                Not to mention Deadeye summed it all up with

If I wanted to say something because I don't like you, I would have followed up with something like, 'Your gfx suck'. :nod:

Edit - Ahhh you probably do hack.
                I can vouche for him. He doesn't hack. He's played in CAL and TWL waay to long to hack. Anyone that hacks and have played as long as him would have been detected. Just try gunning for him once (Awesome experience btw flying with someone who can fly ) And you'll know.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
                  I can vouche for him. He doesn't hack. He's played in CAL and TWL waay to long to hack. Anyone that hacks and have played as long as him would have been detected. Just try gunning for him once (Awesome experience btw flying with someone who can fly ) And you'll know.
                  I was joking man. I could care less if he hacked or played clean because I don't play with him.

I don't gun. I solo. (There is another thread to discuss this. I know it's coming)
                  I fly for real. Nothing he does will amuse me. Only his whiny posts can amuse me.

Comment

EA won`t do ****, so stop crying and play on other server (like you got a choice lol). Shouldn`t have used your admin rights like that.

Comment

Fenix kicked me for taking off with "his" chopper, but I didnt really care enough to post about it. I mean sure, youre getting screwed a bit more than I was, but still, arent there bigger fish to fry? Dont get me wrong, I think itd be funny to see fenix get punished by EA, but its not worth getting that worked up over.

Comment

Cynic, weren't you the one always bragging about how all the admins hated you for your skills?

Get over yourself.

Comment

I can see a motherfcuking derail coming.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                            I can see a motherfcuking derail coming.
                            :yay:

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
                            Cynic, weren't you the one always bragging about how all the admins hated you for your skills?

Get over yourself.
                            Well when you get banned from every Dalian server in the United States by admins for "hacking" when you don't hack, then yea, I am that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                              Well when you get banned from every Dalian server in the United States by admins for "hacking" when you don't hack, then yea, I am that guy.
                              lol, thats probably why you got banned.

It sounds to me like people were just tired of your attitude. They should of just spoke up about it and talked to you about it instead of just banning you (unless they did, you just never noticed) but going by just your comments in this thread you think your gods gift to us all when it comes to flying a virtual helicopter in a video game.

You just need to realize people don't care about stats, or how good you are. They just want to play and not be annoyed constantly by people saying how good they are over and over. It gets annoying fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X