Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still the weapon of choice for the elite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redrider
    As a side note you must have someone run at the hotel flag once in a while in order to keep the defenders there. But remember to avoid taking that flag or the enemy will give it up knowing that its sucide to defend it. Good Luck. . . . . . . . . . .Red
    Could you explane that a bit more? Isnt the point to take the flag so you can have your team spawn there?

Comment

The noob tube is my favorite weapon in BF2 and yes, it owns.

Comment

L96A1 FTW :yay:

and all i see the top players using is the gay G36E

Comment

Pretty much the only servers that I've been playing are the I/O 64's...and it seems very rare to me that I am taken down with a G/L..(Grenade) I guess maybe that is why I am suprised at the G/L usage stats...... Post patch you really have to practice to get into that hit circle when you are at some distance... there definately is skill involved ...so I take my hat off to you guys that have got it down........

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
            Could you explane that a bit more? Isnt the point to take the flag so you can have your team spawn there?
            The point would be, to keep the MEC occupied at the Hotel while someone sneaks to other flags.
            Once you have captured Suburb and/or train accident the enemy will spread out to get the flags back.
            That's when US has all the possibilities to capture Hotel, then Square.
            At the beginning of a round it is quite hard to capture Hotel as the first flag. Every MEC will camp there and wait for US to come. MEC are fighting at one front only. Divide them up at several fronts adn you'll cap hotel in ablink of an eye.:yay:

FipZ

Comment

depends

can really depend .. some times the AK101 or if not Single shot with the PKM can really do some damage long range or a killing streak in small places

Comment

Working...
              X