Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still the weapon of choice for the elite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still the weapon of choice for the elite?

As a quick note I think it's interesting to look at the top 25 players and find that the M203 is used by more than 2/3rds of the group and the saw is used by the rest......I know that back in the first year the M203 was a monster before it got tweaked but it is suprising to me that it is still the #1 choice of the top players.

Is it showing up that way because that is all they chose for the first year and statistically it is still the most used?

Yeah I know who cares!

Re: Still the weapon of choice for the elite?

The grenade launchers bloody own, I use em more often than the guns themselves.

Comment

true, i i got 28 kill streak erlyer using m16/m203

Comment

The GL still OWNS, it just take skills to use for shooting long range now. Once you get it down you can use it in combination with your main gun to take groups apart. And if you practice enough you can hit the weak spots on cars to kill them fast and even shoot into transport helis (very hard :P)

Comment

I agree with you all...I guess I was just suprised to see the M203 as THE weapon for the top elite.......I wonder what the percentage is in the top 200 players?

Comment

gp30 ftw

Comment

SRAW/Eryx > Everything else in BF2

Comment

^^ Yep! All GL's are the same but you get a nice AK101 when you use GP-30

Comment

Originally posted by Binks527 View Post
                  As a quick note I think it's interesting to look at the top 25 players and find that the M203 is used by more than 2/3rds of the group and the saw is used by the rest......I know that back in the first year the M203 was a monster before it got tweaked but it is suprising to me that it is still the #1 choice of the top players.

Is it showing up that way because that is all they chose for the first year and statistically it is still the most used?

Yeah I know who cares!
                  I just looked at the stats of about 10 of the top 25 and I didn't see any who had used the grenade launcher very much. Which ones use it?

Comment

Go to bf2stats.com and click on the top player on down and it will display the most used weapon of every player..

Comment

it really means they just play karkand IO all the time and fight at the hotel.

Comment

No kidding, If you look at the list that EA has of the top G/L users Im at about 700 (look up "oredrider" my in game name). The G/L makes playing Karkand like me, my team and targets. Its almost like shooting clay pegions. People need to learn that groups of 4 close together is just granade bait, thats all. Lately Ive gotten 6 plus 4 kills (group of six plus 2 medics came in and revived then I took those 4 down) at the Hotel alone. Thats what I got for hanging with the armor. Players bunch up in spots to avoid the armor and I go in and hit the spots that the armor cant.

As a side note you must have someone run at the hotel flag once in a while in order to keep the defenders there. But remember to avoid taking that flag or the enemy will give it up knowing that its sucide to defend it. Good Luck. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

nade launchers are supreme

Comment

I think number of kills would be more important than time used; because, I believe time use counts as the total time you have that weapon out whether you are using it or not. So, they may run around with the M203 out, but get most of their kills with the rifle.

Comment

DAO-12 anyone ?

Comment

Working...
                              X