Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Best Kit??

Originally posted by Bubbl3s View Post
    Hands down the Medic w/ G36E. You might get alot of n00bs saying don't use it, but don't worry. They say that, cuz there just sick of you killing them all the time
    Sorry to break it to you mate, but L85 is better than G36E.

Comment

Sniper...

L96A1 = GODLY

Comment

until you need it to penetrate a window.

Comment

Defaults> unlocks, those are for ******* and look like they`ve been made by Toys r Us.

I`ve been lately using the engineer`s shotgun and I have to say, M4 + bunnyhopping= pure fcuking win.

Comment

Medic: unlimited health (look for cover when hurt) + point machine when you start reviving Besides g36c is a N@@B friendly weapon easy to shoot and kill with AK101 is also great

Comment

G36C is the spec ops weapon. G36E is the medic one

Comment

Yes, sorry, don't like to name weapons, I like how they look and operate

Comment

Assault and support seem worthless to me. With 4 rounds of ammo I hardly ever run out and the Defibs help out my team more them a GL.

Comment

i love the g3 and the g36c i know ppl say they are noob guns but i dont give a S##t

Comment

Thanks for replys guys, i've stopped capping every word. Having something to blow up vechiles with doesnt matter becasue i only really play on i/o servers.

I'm gonna try support but the crosshairs are to big unless i just sit around. lol saying that i was at the hotel capping a flag at karkand behind the wall next to the ladder and people were coming up the stairs and i got 14 kills before the nades started coming ;D

Comment

Lol^^

Comment

I stopped reading the post at "I play Karkand always". The answer is simple: go with the flow and play medic whore just like everybody else. Or you can show that you can think for yourself and choose to be different, it's up to you.

Comment

SA80 (L85) and the L96A1 - both british so obviously they rule .

The Dragunov SVD aint so bad either.

Comment

Working...
                            X