Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Kit??

Hey Guys,

I Was Wondering What Kit You Guys Think Is The Best And When To Use 'Em.

I Play Karkand I/O Just About Allways, I Was Just Wondering What Kit You Guys Use, To Me I Love The Ak In Mec, But Cant Bear Using The M-16 On Burst Fire I HATE BURST FIRE!!!!!, I Can Never Use It...

I Usually Play With The Ak If Im on Mec Or The Scar-L On US... Ive Havent Got Any Anti-Tank, Engineer Or Support Unlocks Yet, They Just Dont Tickle My Fancy....

And Medic..... I Used To Like Whoring It Up Untill It Got Booring, So Dont Suggest That :P Thanks For Any Suggestions.

Dont Tell Me To Get Off Those I/O Servers, I Love Flying A Chopper, But Can Never Dodge Those Jets ;D

Re: The Best Kit??

i use sniper and sniper ONLY, and i only play on I/O servers as well, i usually get a KDR of 2.00 every round, in the past month i have gotten my actual KDR from 0.8 to 0.92 ( i was REALLY bad when i first started )

Comment

I Used To Sniper, I Neve Do Know it Gets Booring, Whenever I Shoot A Moving Person I Do It In Front And Stuff And Never Get Them, Ive Read Soooo Many Guides.. Lol

Comment

Guides only help a bit but the practise does the rest

watch Sniper School on youtube, it helped me alot

Comment

I've Been Practicing For At Least 5 Hours... lLol

Comment

if you want to be a good sniper in BF2, keep practising, but if you'd rather be a noobie medic go ahead (i personaly think the the medic kit is WAAAY to over used)

just practise with your fave kit and master it, then if you want move onto another kit or just get even better at it

Comment

For killing I would say Support or Sniper. Sniping takes a long time to get good at, but once you do it's very rewarding. If you've got a good squad to roll with u won't get bored of Medic.

Comment

for karkand...MEC medic is the best. ak101 is a beast plus unlimited health bags...

Comment

Doestn Support Suck????, Or Is It Just Me?, Thanks For Help Guys:P

Comment

support is probably the best kit for IO well imo it just take a while to get used to it . the rpk is the best but i also like the mg36 that is pretty decent .

Comment

I Just Read That Support Guide, I Might Get Into It When I Get Home, Is That Black SF Support Gun The Best??, Because Ill Get It Im My Next Unlcock If It Is ;D

Comment

If you're referring to the 2nd Tier Unlock MG36, that is most certainly not the best out of the RPK, M249SAW, and PKM. I usually prefer the PKM when I feel like making some sort of an attempt to be accurate (meaning one shot clicks). But sometimes when I just feel like spraying and mowing everybody down I prefer either the MEC RPK or the USMC M249SAW, I just never really liked the MG36 Unlock.

Comment

Default assault most of the time. Ak 101> all and the gl kicks arse.

Comment

Turn Caps Lock Off It Is Killing Me, Slowly But Surely.

Cheers

Comment

Anti tank class, SRAW/Eryx and MP5/PP-19 ftw!

Comment

Working...
                              X