CD key from Laptop supplier???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD key from Laptop supplier???

Ok, need you help guys. Gonna post here and get some ideas before i go atomic at Fujitsu.

My laptop graphics card went about 3 months ago so i duly sent it off to Fujitsu Siemens who, apparently ficed it and send it back. 20 minutes on BF2, same thing. This has happened now 4!!! yes thats right 4 times in the last 3 months having to send it back each time.

Anyway the last time i sent it back i left my BF2 game in the laptop by mistake, i got it back today, tried to log in and my password which is normally saved was about 3 times the length and wouldnt let me log in when i clicked ok, just tried it to see what happened. Put my original password in, gone to log on to a server and it comes up "invalid CD-key"

What has happened??

Over to you guys

Thanks in advance

Re: CD key from Laptop supplier???

navigate

start
    run
    "regedit" (press OK)
    HKEY LOCAL MACHINE
    Software
    Electronic Arts
    EA GAMES
    Battlefield 2
    ergc

and then select something that looks like (Default) double click on that and then in teh value place u should see ur cd key. then just add x9392 in the front of ur cd key

so for example it should look like x9392DMEV2419D4AKJ where teh bolded part is ur cd key and make srue theres no spaces

Comment

cheers for the reply mate, fixed it I will allow Fujitsu to live a little longer

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza View Post
        I will allow Fujitsu to live a little longer
        i wouldn't let that change my mind on letting them live longer after how many times its happened now.

Comment

TBH im waiting for my laptop to have a nervous break down again at any moment. Lost faith in it. Just as a matter of interest the 4 times it broke you know what the fix was? "replaced VGA!!" See if i replaced something and it broke 3 times with the same fault would it not occur to you that it might bhe something else??

Anyway it's holding its' own so fingers crossed.

Oh and dont buy a Fujitsu...anything!!

Comment

Working...
          X