Battleracer Hotfix Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleracer Hotfix Released

The guys from the Battleracer mod have released a hotfix today that makes their mod compatible with the BF2 1.4 patch. Take a look:
    Hello there, we are aware that the 1.4 did mess up Battleracer a bit. Elxx has kindly made a hotfix for the 1.4 Patch. Extract to your Battlefield 2/mods directory. Only players need to download the patch, it does not affect servers.

Download Here

To learn more about this mod, be sure to drop by their website.

Re: Battleracer Hotfix Released

people still play this mod? i stopped playing because all the servers went away.

Comment

me too

Originally posted by ThIrD-EyE
      people still play this mod? i stopped playing because all the servers went away.
      me to, i though this mod was 'extinct'

Comment

no it was just an issue where you had to refresh like 100 times to get any server to show up.. from what i read on the 1.4 log it said that they should have fixed that.

Comment

It was fun for a while. It got out of hand sometimes. Not something I could play all the time, but I'm glad there are people offering something else to do on the battlefield (and still supporting it)!

Comment

And we are currently working on new game mods, such as Demo Derby, and Air racing, which will include new cars, a fun plane, and other things so stay tuned for our next release, it will be a fun one and more then just racing. Also we may have a fix for some of the issues with smacktards that play it. So stay around.

Comment

Working...
            X