Hackers needs attention!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackers needs attention!

It's true! Aim botters needs attention. They use aimbot so that they can stir up dramas causing you to lunge verbal assault towards them feeding thier un-attentioned real life.
    I was in a game with an aimbotter... funny thing is that no one cared or bother to say anything about his hacks and eventually he left after the round. Without anyone tossing woods into his fire it soon died out, spray and pray eventually got tiresome and had no negative feedback. The hacker soon left feeling ignored and unfed.
    Hackers don't use aimbots to win, they use it to annoy others so that you can give them attention and make them feel important.
    Hackers feed and live off on emotions and attentions.

Re: Hackers needs attention!

I would agree. Someone wrote quite a lengthy article over at PsB about the psychology of a hacker, it was quite informative. One of the points which I remember and seems to concur with what you're saying is they purport to hate PB, so why do they spend so long trying to circumvent it and block PBSS's when they could just play on non-PB enabled servers? It's because the want to 'own' the people who do not have the hacks, as you said, if no one is bothered then they're not achieving their aim.

Comment

I just asking them where they got it take a screenie, fraps a bit and report them.

Comment

Its not so much as needing attention, its just funny as hell the amount of whining and drama caused, people really act INSANE over cheaters.. Look at the mounds of whine threads everywhere.

Comment

So what you're saying is no hacker wants to win they just like p*ssing people off??

Most players on I/O Karkand, medics especially, do it to get lots of points quickly so they can rank up, higher in stat boards, win the gold medal and appear better than their virtual buddies. Most hackers are the same. Some will do it to annoy people but most do it to get better stats, more points etc.

Comment

From my experience, you can identify a hacker just by his character, hes a raging a55hole whos constantly calling people out. But most of the hackers tend to just play their own game. A lot of hackers for example, download a small portion of "skill aids" to still rely on their aim, but work less to get into favourable position for the kill (wallhacks).

Comment

I noticed this too, well in CS:S, in this server I play alot, the hackers are just ignored and leave after making like 20 kills or so.

Comment

Guys cmon... Dont you think that ppl hack coz its fun and not to piss ppl off? And no i dont hack

Comment

duh!

Hackers think they are not gonna get caught, so then they are VERY cocky, and then if they are found out they start hacking even more, to "show" who's boss.

So, don't say anything to a hacker, they will leave, or if you tk/revive/tk/revive/tk/revive them until they leave.

Comment

When they start it's probably for the points (unlocks/ranks 'n stuff) but after a while its probably just to piss people off. I know if I was going to use a hack I'de use it to wind people up!

Comment

i enjoy laughing in their face when i kill them...it's quite a task

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                        It's true! Aim botters needs attention. They use aimbot so that they can stir up dramas causing you to lunge verbal assault towards them feeding thier un-attentioned real life.
                        I was in a game with an aimbotter... funny thing is that no one cared or bother to say anything about his hacks and eventually he left after the round. Without anyone tossing woods into his fire it soon died out, spray and pray eventually got tiresome and had no negative feedback. The hacker soon left feeling ignored and unfed.
                        Hackers don't use aimbots to win, they use it to annoy others so that you can give them attention and make them feel important.
                        Wow, took some time to come to that conclusion.
                        Noone got raged or something came up and he left Bf2.
                        gg.

Comment

How do you know? Did you ask him? :P

Comment

It's true! Aim botters needs attention. They use aimbot so that they can stir up dramas...
                            Some do...but I think most hide behind the age old, "You're just a noob...get some skill."

Remember...alot of hackers *cheat* because they suck at the game.

Comment

They would still hack either way, pay attention to them or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X