Hopefully "Battlefield 3" will flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hopefully "Battlefield 3" will flop

I don't care what it looks like or what new content is in it, if they fix the hit reg, i'm there!

Comment

What people are forgetting here is that this whole BF3 thing is just rumours, neither DICE or EA has confirmed anything.

It was fun reading the thread though. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
        sorry i like stating the obvious

they should also take out shock paddles it was a stupid concept to begin with seriously my buddy was just pumped full of lead by an RPK....i know what i'll do i'll try to revive him! (said in voice of retarded kid) plus it eliminates padding
        Yeah, some sucker kids have probably gone into medecine because it seemed so easy in BF2- Zap someone with shock paddles, they come to life again (even if they've been flattened by a tank ) earn £150,000 a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Annunaki88 View Post
          ...This game really sounds like Battlefield 2.5 with nifty graphics I mean common, 8 maps? Unreal 3 puts this game to shame with how much content it has, I guess EA will release a map every 6 months after it comes out...
          Oh, no, they'll sell you the rest of the game in expansions and booster packs. :nod:

Comment

Working...
          X