SRAW-whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRAW-whores

What do you think of SRAW-whores? (those smacktards that think the anti-tank launcher is a viable substitute for not being able to aim)

Re: SRAW-whores

What are you on about? its awesome to shoot some g36e *** from a mile away with the sraw.

Comment

I aim with them unscopped! (I do a funky S to mislead my target and BAM IN THE FACE!). Were you that sniper 200m away on the stack in Dalian trying to snipe me last month? IN THE FACE!

» AT/AA 85:08:03 2793 3732 0.75 13626 6272 46.03% most used weapon.

Comment

Not being able to aim, some shots require alot of skill and are very effective at bringing a medic squad to a stand still. Nothing better than SRAWing the squad leader then watching 4 medics proceed to try and revive as someone lobs a nade on them

Comment

As a SRAW-whore my self, I speak for all of them. They are F**** fun!! When PWNING you nubs with G36E's trying to rack up pnts and killz. And those nasty SVD snipers on KarKand!! BURN ALL OF YOU SNIPER!!!!

MUAH!H!!MUAH!!!

Comment

Anyone who gets killed by one from a distance farther than 5 feet is pretty bad. Just don't stop moving as you fight them. If you get picked off from across the map by them more power to them. And it takes more skill to aim a SRAW across the map than your G36E (oh snap :O) that you medic whores seem to think is a viable substitute for skill. (double snap )

Comment

Hmm, I think the SRAW/Eryx is just another annoying element of the game like most other weapons. I complain a lot about bulletwhoring. Those lame idiots shooting bullets the whole time, getting me killed. It so sucks.
              Seriously, I would compare the SRAW/eryx with grenades and Grenadelaunchers or even pumpshottys. One hit - one kill.
              I think it's mostly used by players that are bored using the other weapons. I used the GL a lot recently and it is fun. So I think using the SRAW/Eryx is fun too. WHat'S wrong with ppl having fun? Well, as long as they don't ruin the game for others it's OK.

The Anti-tank missiles are NOT supposed to be used against infantry, but hey, this is BF2 where everything goes, LOL

BTW, why do ppl complain about the G36E but use teh SRAW instead. Come on guys the G36E is just another weapon...

FipZ

Comment

SRAW/Eryx whoring is fun and i dont really see the problem with it. The blast radius of a SRAW/Eryx is so small that you have to leterally hit the guy with it to kill him. Also, those missiles are so slow that you can dodge them easily. Just dont go prone and you'll be fine.

Comment

Wow someone actually complianing about a rocket that travel around 5 feet a second and has a smoke trail.

Comment

:laugh::laugh: :salute: Nicely put!

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
                    Hmm, I think the SRAW/Eryx is just another annoying element of the game like most other weapons. I complain a lot about bulletwhoring. Those lame idiots shooting bullets the whole time, getting me killed. It so sucks.
                    Seriously, I would compare the SRAW/eryx with grenades and Grenadelaunchers or even pumpshottys. One hit - one kill.
                    I think it's mostly used by players that are bored using the other weapons. I used the GL a lot recently and it is fun. So I think using the SRAW/Eryx is fun too. WHat'S wrong with ppl having fun? Well, as long as they don't ruin the game for others it's OK.

The Anti-tank missiles are NOT supposed to be used against infantry, but hey, this is BF2 where everything goes, LOL

BTW, why do ppl complain about the G36E but use teh SRAW instead. Come on guys the G36E is just another weapon...

FipZ

Comment

The SRAW is a hoot. It's fun to pick off a distant sniper with the SRAW. It's just a great all-around weapon. Too bad it's ineffective against jets, but it works good against helis..............

-

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy-SS View Post
                        The SRAW is a hoot. It's fun to pick off a distant sniper with the SRAW. It's just a great all-around weapon. Too bad it's ineffective against jets, but it works good against helis..............

-
                        The SRAW/ERYX is a one shot kill on any jet. On dragon valley go to the flag at the top of the hill nearest the carrier, cant remember the name and you'll notice you can see the carrier. you can take out the essex from there with 2 shots, planes with one shot, wouldnt bother with heli's as the moment you hit them they start getting repaired and by the time you've reloaded and the missile has got there again they are fully healed. I've taken out jets, F35, that were hovering on Wake and taking off, probably one of the most exciting kills youy can get in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy-SS View Post

-
                          I've hit a bunch of jets, just the ratio is like .001 lol..

Comment

Let`s be honest, the sraw/eryx are more accurate and deadly against infantry than most of the weapons that should be better than the AT.
                            I love it, especially on IO karkand.

Comment

Only spastics can't dodge SRAW/Eryx shots. You have 5 fingers on your left hand, use them.

Comment

Working...
                              X