heal points ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heal points ??

ive just hit 15 hrs so trying to get 10 heal points, what counts as a heal point i revived about 15 people in one round then is stood next to someone with my medic bag in my hands and seconds later got a heal point so what counts?ive tried throwing them but i dont think i am getting the points

also while i am banging on what is a drivers special point ?

Re: heal points ??

a heal point is throwing people medic packs. you need to heal 100% of life before you get a point

Comment

cheers mate, sweet will get on now i think to give it ago will the packs disappear if there i keep throwing them out ?

Comment

Originally posted by supra steveo
        so what counts?ive tried throwing them but i dont think i am getting the points

also while i am banging on what is a drivers special point ?

Aye heal points are hard to come by on the maps I play anyway. An Infantry only map is probably your best bet where people are getting a few bullet hits rather than a tank in the face.

Drivers special points are when you drive an APC for example with an engineer in it as a passenger and he repairs something (whilst he sits in your vehicle) if say you park next to a damaged vehicle.

Comment

Keep in mind that each time you heal someone, it isn't almost never a "100% heal".
          You usually get them off of several people because of the way the point system works with heals / repairs.

Say you heal Person A for 40%, then you heal Person B for 30%. You're now at 70%, so Person C comes to you and you heal him for 50%. You get 1 Heal Point and now have 20% towards your next Heal Point.

Make sense?

Comment

Karkand IO.

That's the only time I step foot on one of those servers is when I'm going for a heal or ammo badge.

If you're not into the Karkand Battle of the Fence chaos, then any infantry-type server will do. Ideally a lightly populated one to give you plenty of time.

Comment

Ok, I managed to get the expert, and the way I did it was to join a large Karkand IO server. Join a squad, hopefully that is full, and kind of hang back. Spam medpacks eveywhere you go, and as often as you can. Don't worry too much about kills, get whatever revives you can, but just be constantly spamming medpacks. To get 25 heals in a round to get expert is not easy, but 10 is very doable. Spam, spam, spam ...I know its annoying, but it gets the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
                Karkand IO.

That's the only time I step foot on one of those servers is when I'm going for a heal or ammo badge.
                LOL, I hear ya. I've heard all the horror stories of Karkand, but last night I couldn't resist seeing for myself how bad it had become.

Expecting to be 1 shot head killed as soon as I spawned, I was surprised to be able to get my bearings and squad up. I saw a couple of ground pounders and duly disposed of them with the G36. Next thing I know there are LOTS of little black dots flying through the sky. It was raining 'nades!

Between these and the gaymores everyfookinwhere I just went into revive mode and got about 18 in 5 mins.

Karkand I/O is defo the map to get your medic badges. How anyone plays there for fun is beyond me! Practice would help I suppose. :nod:

Comment

Go a 64/64 Jala or Kark server and at ONLY throw the medic bag, but throw them as fast as you can, and you will get that award faster then you can blink.

Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by supra steveo View Post
                    cheers mate, sweet will get on now i think to give it ago will the packs disappear if there i keep throwing them out ?
                    they disappear when someone uses them, or after like 4 med packs not in use. it could be 3..or 5... i don't know. you just need to know that spamming them won't help.

Comment

go to a Karkand I/O server and just run around with med pack really easy actually

Comment

Working...
                      X