X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey, a new record!

THE GLOVES HAVE COME OFF! CHRISSY IS ABOUT TO 'TAKE ACTION'

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    Notice how NONE of you step up and put your money where your mouth is.
    OH DEARY CHRISSY IS MAD!

Oh and by the way Chrissy, when someone comments on the huge ammount of time you spend on these forums... try not to take it personally. Just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
      Blab blah blah I hate you and I cant stop.
      Im entertained and flattered, but most of all, disturbed.

Comment

Makes room for

Someone's massive ego!

Comment

Im entertained and flattered, but most of all, disturbed.

Are you going to 'take action'?

I take action. Im the guy who takes you to the red line...

Comment

Disturbed, entertained and flattered at the same time? LOL
            When I'm disturbed I just wanna kick some as*.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
              It was pretty funny, the pilot pointed me in the "general direction" of one heli, and I quickly took it down. As I did that, I voip'd him and pointed out the next one, which I took down as soon as the TV reloaded. When I shot it, the pilot said something like "are you one of those guys using an aimbot?"

I had to hold back my laughter as I said something like "nah, I'm just good." :laugh:

LOL, this is exactly what I used to say when I cheated playing Mechwarrior. I'm certain all the other hackers (and there were plenty in that game) said the exact same thing, so even if you're not cheating, those words "nah, I'm just good" are not very comforting at all to the person getting pwned.

:hmm:

Comment

Right.

Thank goodness we live in a civilized society, where the burden of proof lies with the accusers. It's interesting that people would rather jump to the conclusion that someone may be cheating instead of simply being better... or maybe it really isn't all that interesting and it's actually just a psychological defense mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                  ...and judging a character based on pixels was something overopinionated, selfcentered e-pseudoshrinks would do.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Didnt you just say that since i play as a sniper and fly a jet i must be TKing ppl for it? Isnt that the same as "judging a character based on pixels"?

And guys stop messing with Chris. He might tell his mom...

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Didnt you just say that since i play as a sniper and fly a jet i must be TKing ppl for it? Isnt that the same as "judging a character based on pixels"?
                    I think its fairly easy to make a difference between a conclusion based on statistics and trying to figure out a personality based on written text. You know what the fun part is? You havent even opposed my conclusion, its as if you silently agree, knowing its the truth because its so obvious. Like I said, conclusion based on statistics.

And guys stop messing with Chris. He might tell his mom...
                    Sorry champ, do I need to remind you that youre 17 and are technically still afraid of the boogeyman, with mother still washing your clothes and giving you a pad on the back on your way to school?

Comment

.......It's interesting that people would rather jump to the conclusion that someone may be cheating instead of simply being better....
                      I think they jump to those conclusions because it's often true, LOL. There's just too many ways to hack and cheat, consequently, there's lot of hackers and cheaters. It's not a "psychological defense mechanism" at all, it's just reality.

But perhaps you are indeed as great as you say you are. Then I say - that's cool. Good luck in your continued pwnage of everyone!

:laugh:

Comment

Right.

Thank goodness we live in a civilized society, where the burden of proof lies with the accusers. It's interesting that people would rather jump to the conclusion that someone may be cheating instead of simply being better... or maybe it really isn't all that interesting and it's actually just a psychological defense mechanism.

LOL...

Comment

Wow. Some of you are just being flat out rude and uncivilized.

There is no need for personal attacks, flaming, or any other posts like this:

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                          Sorry champ, do I need to remind you that youre 17 and are technically still afraid of the boogeyman, with mother still washing your clothes and giving you a pad on the back on your way to school?
                          I am keeping this thread open solely because a select few are still putting forth a effort to keep up a constructive discussion. Any more of the above and this thread is closed. Also, to the people who are making the uncalled for comments, you will be watched. You know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                            Within two TV shots, I was already getting accused of using an aimbot. Woohoo, I'm getting better! :yay:

You may start the hateposts now.

Comment

Working...
                            X