Hey, a new record!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, a new record!

Within two TV shots, I was already getting accused of using an aimbot. Woohoo, I'm getting better! :yay:

You may start the hateposts now.

Re: Hey, a new record!

Ha ha that is cool. The way i TV no one ever has to think about hacks. Try not fall off their chair laughing, yes. Hacks, no.

Comment

It was pretty funny, the pilot pointed me in the "general direction" of one heli, and I quickly took it down. As I did that, I voip'd him and pointed out the next one, which I took down as soon as the TV reloaded. When I shot it, the pilot said something like "are you one of those guys using an aimbot?"

I had to hold back my laughter as I said something like "nah, I'm just good." :laugh:

Comment

I can imagine the pilots position. On the first TV hit I would have been feeling a HUGE relief, and on the second one pure joy. He was probably confused aswell because good TVers are as rare nowadays as solid dogfighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
          It was pretty funny, the pilot pointed me in the "general direction" of one heli, and I quickly took it down. As I did that, I voip'd him and pointed out the next one, which I took down as soon as the TV reloaded. When I shot it, the pilot said something like "are you one of those guys using an aimbot?"

I had to hold back my laughter as I said something like "nah, I'm just good." :laugh:
          I did that the other day solo on Dragon Valley of all maps (with its terrible sky), I was over the Power Station and got sandwiched between both Z10s, both firing hydras at me (because apparently they thought I was too close to tv) I was able to tv one down F1 turn F2 and then in the time it takes to reload the tv missile I took the other down, 2 choppers down in around 15 seconds or so............instant hack accusations :laugh::laugh:

Comment

Hahahahahahaha... yeah, they pretty much put you in a position where silence is not an option. You either tell them you're not or silently "accept" what they're saying. Good times indeed.

Comment

yeah I didnt have to say anything actually, there was an admin on and he said
              "Slingers no hack, I got friends that hack and they would own him big time, but hes very good for not hacking" LOL

of course I replied "gee thanks.....I think"
              so like you said, I just stayed silent

Comment

^^ ha ha ha ^^

Comment

It's amazing how you guys can fly and TV by yourself and have conversations with the other team (typing I assume) at the same time, all within seconds. Some people are just good I guess. Being so gifted, maybe one day when you grow up you'll invent vaccine against aids or something.

Comment

Wow, good job.

Comment

What servers do you guys usally play on just that i can never find a good pilot these days , anywhere near uk would be nice .

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                        Within two TV shots, I was already getting accused of using an aimbot. Woohoo, I'm getting better! :yay:

You may start the hateposts now.
                        my record is one, i tved the admin in his "unbeatable" J-10...

but still, very nice keep it up!!

Comment

I bet I can take down any chopper with my dpv. What servers you guys play on?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                            It's amazing how you guys can fly and TV by yourself and have conversations with the other team (typing I assume) at the same time, all within seconds. Some people are just good I guess. Being so gifted, maybe one day when you grow up you'll invent vaccine against aids or something.

pleeeeeeeeeeease!! Im probably old enough to be your dad

Comment

Being 40ish will hardly satisfy that permissive Gun Slinger, however I meant what I said even being only roughly familiar with your ages.

Comment

Working...
                              X