Flight Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Videos

Hey.. here are some links to 2 videos i made to help members of my clan learn how to fly.. i browse these forums ocasionaly and see alotta people wondering how to fly.. well these videos might help.. im a pretty fair pilot and im sure u can probably learn something..

well please dont flame them too bad they are my first attempts at making movies..

i recommend that you dl the entire clip instead of streaming it. .the streams have shady quality..

peace

hope they help

and

Re: Flight Videos

Figures, a Guy who Tked a guy for a J-10 calls me a hacker....

Shame on you....

Comment

your a freakin hacker dude, you head shot your TEAMMATE so you can have the J10, you have to be hacking to be that so UBER LEET in the jet
      its so obvious that you hack and you sit hear and boast about your leet skilzz, your so leet you had to make a lame *** tutorial to show us how leet you really are

now, b4$t4rd
      wasnt that post a bit harsh and uncalled for? you need to think before you go posting around here or you will get torn to shred

and btw, it wasnt a very helpful video FYI, didnt show me nothin new anyways

Comment

Teamkilling isn't hacking - but making the video in a j10 means you can't fly.

Get some skills man.

Comment

for those of you that dont know (Aerialz) that post I made was called "sarcasm" it was in reference to this idiots thrashing of Adamshannon's videos and him calling Adam a hacker

Comment

Ahh, my bad - sorry... It's just I'm so used to seeing posts like yours without sarcasm.

Comment

if you want to make your videos look better you could atleast not f**king TK for a jet

Comment

LOL, what a video. What a video.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                  LOL, what a video. What a video.
                  ya, me to i watched the 1st part where he Tk's for a J-10, and then i skim over like the next 3 minutes of the film, and guess what hes still in the J-10 so, i closed the movie and then i said to my self, wow, what a noob...

bad idea to TK for a Jet let alone a noob J-10.

Comment

the first lesson in flight school today boys and girls is "How to obtain your flying vehicle from pesky teammates"

Comment

Ugh, the music was diabolical. I cannot believe I wasted my time downloading that ridiculously huge file for a pile of crap "advice" and awful music selection. Get off our internet.

Comment

Streaming the video might help mate

Comment

Working...
                        X