X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What a dissapointment.

Originally posted by SandSkink
    look at avatar Mr. I know everything about computers
    have i ever said i knew everything about computers?.....someone needs to chill. all i said was alot of peoples problems was due to there lack of computer knowledge (witch is true) i didnt say everyones problems were due to this did i?

Comment

Originally posted by oaKenfoLd
      People who spam retarded bs about EA eating their mothers or whatever give critics and veterans having problems a bad name.

Of COURSE someone is going to post if this patch breaks them or doesen't fix a previous patches problems, they did pay for the game and enjoy it until a patch put it all to an end. To tell them to stfu about it is as retarded as the people telling DICE to chop off their typing hands and bleed to death.

Stop being retards you idiots.
      I can't make heads or tails of this.

Comment

In b4 the :locked: and

Comment

fanboy uh,
          is this your pet name for something eles? you have been talking alot about homo refrences i think you need to post something like :
          what a dissapointment: my date with lance bass
          or
          what a dissapointment: i never learned to read

Comment

Originally posted by tw33k2514
            have i ever said i knew everything about computers?.....someone needs to chill. all i said was alot of peoples problems was due to there lack of computer knowledge (witch is true) i didnt say everyones problems were due to this did i?
            Problem is lack of computer knowledge. And it starts with the programmers of this game. And what "witch" is true? The wicked one from the East or West?

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I
              ROFL quiet you, this is my personal jihad jeep of a thread and we all know how those end.:laugh:

Comment

omg a typo lets exploit it. wow

hmm i guess all the people that run the game just fine are dreaming then huh? .... go crawl back in your hole

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I

I'll miss you PSI!

Comment

This will be one short road to ban st. I'm sure you'll have a witty comment but it will be quickly ignored.

Comment

So back on topic before this thread gets locked... I love it.. No disappointment here. After three solid hours I did not have one bad experience. My apologies to those who did not share my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                        This will be one short road to ban st. I'm sure you'll have a witty comment but it will be quickly ignored.
                        Be that as it may, everything I have said in this thread is 100 percent truthfull. I will blissfully live on no matter how this turns out.

Comment

have fun with sand skink ,evil-snowman40
                          you will be the only person that i ever reported and hopfully ever have too

Comment

Originally posted by joshblancett
                            have fun with sand skink ,evil-snowman40
                            you will be the only person that i ever reported and hopfully ever have too
                            Oh I'm absolutely devastated, what can I say? Good night all.:laugh:

Comment

So back on topic before this thread gets locked... I love it.. No disappointment here. After three solid hours I did not have one bad experience. My apologies to those who did not share my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Snowman40
                                Be that as it may, everything I have said in this thread is 100 percent truthfull. I will blissfully live on no matter how this turns out.
                                truthful on your computer and in your head only

Comment

Working...
                                X