Bf2 1.4 Questions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 1.4 Questions..

ok i just installed bf2 1.4 and noticed that 2000 servers r running it. and 2000 servers running 1.3. will everyone go to 1.4? And, is it possible to prone jump-prone scam? if so tell me. and. what ever happend to infantry only mod?

Re: Bf2 1.4 Questions..

infantry only was ran over by a noob in a hummer.:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by pommy80
      infantry only was ran over by a noob in a hummer.:laugh: :laugh:
      so they took it out?

Comment

no IO is still there. All servers that are run by legitimate providers will be patched to 1.4 Might take a day or 2 to happen, but it will happen. 1.4 is fine, had some of the best rounds today and the new map is pretty nice. The water is nice, come on in

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCRAP_
          ok i just installed bf2 1.4 and noticed that 2000 servers r running it. and 2000 servers running 1.3. will everyone go to 1.4? And, is it possible to prone jump-prone scam? if so tell me. and. what ever happend to infantry only mod?
          All ranked servers will eventually go to the latest patch. This has been the protocol for over a year now at least with the more reputable server hosts.
          The patch barely came out today, it takes time to update all those servers so a variety of old and new servers can be expected.
          The IO was NOT a mod, it was a mode and it is available. Use your server filters to find those servers.

Comment

I havn't seen anybody do it yet, but the delay from getting up out of prone isn't there...I could smack Z then ctrl as fast as I wanted still

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
              All ranked servers will eventually go to the latest patch. This has been the protocol for over a year now at least with the more reputable server hosts.
              The patch barely came out today, it takes time to update all those servers so a variety of old and new servers can be expected.
              The IO was NOT a mod, it was a mode and it is available. Use your server filters to find those servers.
              sry mod was a typo. and i cant see infantry only when i click on that thing that makes u choose from Conquest co-op etc. all i see is coop and conquest..

Comment

Working...
              X