Clear All

Re: BF2 Demo

^^ hmm....suspicious ..lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
      ^^ hmm....suspicious ..lol jk

Su34 + We had all Flags = BaseRape!!!

Thats all i really did was baserape, i got about 7 kills per sweep, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
        Su34 + We had all Flags = BaseRape!!!

Thats all i really did was baserape, i got about 7 kills per sweep, lol!!
        that was pretty obvious from the SS.

ok im downloading this again from another site.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Signa, you are gonna love the tv missile range in the demo, you can hit things that are too far away to see. Be warned though, getting used to its awesomeness will result in extreme dissapointment with the missiles range in 1.41.

Comment

YES you f**king retard, that's what happenes when you post something the forum admins and forum staff don't like, they just remove it to stop you having your say, weather your view is right or wrong, they like to play god here, well am F**KING SORRY BUT NO ONE IS GOD HERE, that might come as a shock to people here, removing posts W/O my permisson, i don't know how you lot F**KING DARE, GOD LIKE MY F**KING A$$, this forum is ****, in other words its BOLLOCKS, and as for the name..........
            TOTAL BATTELFIELD FORUM, its more like F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM.
            You lot should say .......if you want to talk total crap,about complete sh!t and bollocks about any **** subjets then come here to F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM, AS THE STAFF AND ADMINS HERE ARE ALL INBRED, so we could not give a f**k what say, and if we don't like it, we will play god and edit the sh!t out of it so no one can hear what you said anyway.
            TOO many peopel here talk complete bollocks about sh!t no one outside of a bollocks forum would even listen to, thats why sad bollock a$$ people come here to find a sad mate to listen to them, well oh please just F**K OFF COZ AM NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF YOU SAD C*NTS.
            Go and play the f**king game instead of comming here, thats what its about BF2, gaming not uter sh!t, talking bloocks of admins, they are more that lightly gay anyway.
            Well am f**king out now, and leaving you sad bollock gay loards to suck each others takle.

Comment

^ wow ^ please edit that, that is some major anger issues with that person.

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
                you can hit things that are too far away to see
                Lol, yeah! When I killed the enemy from the carrier using the TV-missile...Good old times. I played for over a year with the demo. I even made a frag movie about it(http://stage6.divx.com/user/GameOver...emo-Frag-Movie).

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB View Post
                  Signa, you are gonna love the tv missile range in the demo, you can hit things that are too far away to see. Be warned though, getting used to its awesomeness will result in extreme dissapointment with the missiles range in 1.41.
                  I finally got it working, made a new account and played some demo today. so weird having almost double the rockets on the chopper.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Good to see people play the demo

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                      I finally got it working, made a new account and played some demo today. so weird having almost double the rockets on the chopper.
                      yeah isnt that awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by SARCONTRACTKILL View Post
                        YES you f**king retard, that's what happenes when you post something the forum admins and forum staff don't like, they just remove it to stop you having your say, weather your view is right or wrong, they like to play god here, well am F**KING SORRY BUT NO ONE IS GOD HERE, that might come as a shock to people here, removing posts W/O my permisson, i don't know how you lot F**KING DARE, GOD LIKE MY F**KING A$$, this forum is ****, in other words its BOLLOCKS, and as for the name..........
                        TOTAL BATTELFIELD FORUM, its more like F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM.
                        You lot should say .......if you want to talk total crap,about complete sh!t and bollocks about any **** subjets then come here to F**KING TOTAL BOLLOCKS FORUM, AS THE STAFF AND ADMINS HERE ARE ALL INBRED, so we could not give a f**k what say, and if we don't like it, we will play god and edit the sh!t out of it so no one can hear what you said anyway.
                        TOO many peopel here talk complete bollocks about sh!t no one outside of a bollocks forum would even listen to, thats why sad bollock a$$ people come here to find a sad mate to listen to them, well oh please just F**K OFF COZ AM NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF YOU SAD C*NTS.
                        Go and play the f**king game instead of comming here, thats what its about BF2, gaming not uter sh!t, talking bloocks of admins, they are more that lightly gay anyway.
                        Well am f**king out now, and leaving you sad bollock gay loards to suck each others takle.
                        um, **** you?, jeeze u let 1 little bad expierance infuence u, get a life!

Comment

Working...
                        X