• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ranking and weapon unlocking

yeh w8 till lance corp' but bf2 is kinda slow

Comment

No i just wanted to know how to change kits, from spec ops to support, so lets say ive got the unlocked G36E for spec ops, and i want to use the unlocked support gun, i just do what u said, about the second thing

Comment

Originally posted by General Geek View Post
        No i just wanted to know how to change kits, from spec ops to support, so lets say ive got the unlocked G36E for spec ops, and i want to use the unlocked support gun, i just do what u said, about the second thing
        You have to unlock each weapon individually, per kit.

First Unlock:

Anti Tank - DAO-12
        Assault - G3
        Engineer - MK3A1 "Jackhammer"
        Medic - L85A1
        Sniper - M95
        Spec Ops - G36C
        Support - PKM

Second Unlock (Requires Special Forces expansion):

Anti Tank - P90
        Assault - F2000
        Engineer - MP7
        Medic - G36E
        Sniper - L96A1
        Spec Ops - SCAR-L
        Support - MG36

Each rank between Lance Corporal and First Sergeant / Master Gunnery Sergeant awards you an unlock (or two if you have Special Forces). Since you are currently a Lance Corporal, you have to wait until you "rank up" to Corporal before you can unlock another weapon.

Comment

As everybody else has said the stats system usually takes a few minutes, up to a few hours to update. Unlocks start coming after you achieve the 3rd rank.

Comment

thanks for the update iron weasel, thats exactly the info i needed, thanks every1 for all the help, im definatly gonna get special forces expansion pack, it should be great.

Comment

Originally posted by General Geek View Post
              lol yea i just figured that out, thanks though, but again i have another question BIG SUPRISE THERE, now when i first turned to a lance corporal, i got a choice of which kit i could choose from, and i was able to choose from any, and pretty soon, once i figured out how to use the unlock kit, i wanted to use the support kit, when i was using spec ops. and now at HQ when i try to use different kits, the first set from all, it wont let me, now do i have to go back to multiplayer, join a match, switch from the unlock kit i was using, to the original, then go back to HQ and will it be unlocked, again, advice is always appreciated
              hmmm, not sure if i understand what your saying either. when your in the spawn screen where you coose weapons, if you have unlocked lets say the sniper rifle, then look thee & there is a small squre box with up down arrows, u choose weapon there, then spawn.

davelisowski Re: Ranking and weapon unlocking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              The stock weapons are just as good as the unlocks. Unlocks are just alternate weapons. It's like Rex Grossman versus Brian Greise versus Kyle Orton. They only work if you know how to use them.
              ^^^^the stock weapons IMO arent bad, but Most of the unlocks are better IMO. nah, take that back, i like all the unlocks better.:nod:

Comment

Here are the stock weapons I use over the unlocks:
                USMC:
                M24, M4, MP5, M16, and the M11 (shotgun)

MEC:
                AK-101, RPK, PP-19 and sometimes S12K

PLA:
                QBZ95 (best gun in the game), AK47, NOR982

Of course, that depends on what the situation is.

Comment

lol sorry guys i thought that was all the info i needed, so now ive got the question thats this: I just got promoted to Corporal, and i choose the next unlock. I decided to go with the support unlock. So i join a match and ive still got only 1 choice for unlock kits, and thats spec ops. so now im asking how to change from 1 unlock kit to the other. or is there some way of having them unlocked on the battlefield at the same time?

Comment

Yeah. In every kit selection box there is an arrow up and down. You click it for the kit you want. The weapon will change if you have unlocked it for that kit.

Comment

Hi Guys I have been working on BF2 Rewards to help off-lined people know what you need to do in order to be rewarded with official medals.Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to refresh your stats in this document I'm talking about.Now I have finished my project and I provide it for you on the following Link for off-line use as it is displayed on-line on www.formitron.com :

Contact me if this link is not working at: Hallion91@yahoo.gr

See You On The Battlefield Soldiers!!!:salute:
                      Hallion91

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Weasel View Post
                        Each rank between Lance Corporal and First Sergeant / Master Gunnery Sergeant awards you an unlock (or two if you have Special Forces). Since you are currently a Lance Corporal, you have to wait until you "rank up" to Corporal before you can unlock another weapon.

ok so let me try to figure this out lol, i hit lance corporal, and i have SF installed, does that mean i get 2 unlocks or just one? and if i do get 2 does that mean i gotta play one round of SF first?

Comment

That means you get 2 unlocks.

But you can't unlock the second unlock for a kit before unlocking the first one.

In other words, you can't unlock the G36E (second Medic unlock) unless you have already unlocked the L85A1 (first Medic unlock).

And actually, I don't even think you have to play a complete round...

When I got SF, I played a game for like 10 minutes (but didn't complete it), went to BFHQ, and got my unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenVirus[HD] View Post
                            That means you get 2 unlocks.
                            sweet!:yay::yay:

Comment

Working...
                            X