Ranking and weapon unlocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking and weapon unlocking

Im confused on the ranking and unlocking thing cause in a few matches it said i was promoted to Private First Class and when i checked BFHQ it said i was still just a Private untill i like quit and came back it said i was next rank, and also im wondering how u get the weapons for a certain kit to unlock cause im always a support gunner and they havent unlocked. I would check the manuel to see what it says but i got the game by the pre-order of Medal of Honor Airborne and it didnt give me any directions so some help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Ranking and weapon unlocking

This is common during the weekends. You might get a rank a few times until the info really gets to EA and you get your unlocks. Today I got my expert knife combat badge 3 times during a few rounds :P

Dont worry. Wait until Monday or something, log out and back in and be patient.

As for the unlocks, you get 1 per rank and 2 if you buy the SF expansion. When you get your rank, either log out and back in or go to your BFHQ and and window will pop up letting you choose your unlocks.

Comment

u need to be at least a lance corporal to start unlocking weapons

Comment

Re: Ranking and weapon unlocking- REALLY CONFUSED NOW

k i just played another match, and i was switchin classes, and i got the basic support awards for the spec ops, assult, and engineer classes, and when i go back to my stats after the round, it doesnt record anything, no kills for all the weapons i used, or the time used for it, and none of my rewards are recorded down, and then i played the second match just with 1 class, and it still doesnt record anything, so i could use some advice here

Comment

it just takes time thats all my stats dont update for a couple hrs or a day max

Comment

yeah give it a few hours . usually a bit slow Bf2 is

Comment

The stock weapons are just as good as the unlocks. Unlocks are just alternate weapons. It's like Rex Grossman versus Brian Greise versus Kyle Orton. They only work if you know how to use them.

Comment

well if you guys say so, but i was just soo pissed cause i thought that it didnt count, and maybe so that the unlocks are alternate weapons, but after playing days and days of singleplayer with the same guns, it gets kinda old, though they still great, i just want a little change. so ill take ur word for it, thanks guys

Comment

Some of the unlocks are better, G36E anyone?

But for the most part, the stock weapons will do just fine even compared against the unlocks. I think MEC got the best stock weapons, IMHO. RPK-74 & the different AK models. I rarely, if ever, use the stock Chinese weapons though.
                  For example, who in their right mind would use the MG36 over the RPK?

Comment

HI back again, i really must be a moron, okay, so yes the stats upgraded and im now a lance corporal, but when i choose which unlock i wanted, i choose the G36E for Spec Ops by the way, i go to a match, and when i kill a guy all i get is an M4, now i went back to HQ a couple times to see whats going on, and the little lock button is unlocked, but it doesnt let me use the new weapon, unless the M4 is the new weapon, which id be really pissed at, so if some1 could help me use my unlock thatd be nice, like i said, this stuff might be in the manuel but i dont have 1 so advice is always appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by General Geek View Post
                      HI back again, i really must be a moron, okay, so yes the stats upgraded and im now a lance corporal, but when i choose which unlock i wanted, i choose the G36E for Spec Ops by the way, i go to a match, and when i kill a guy all i get is an M4, now i went back to HQ a couple times to see whats going on, and the little lock button is unlocked, but it doesnt let me use the new weapon, unless the M4 is the new weapon, which id be really pissed at, so if some1 could help me use my unlock thatd be nice, like i said, this stuff might be in the manuel but i dont have 1 so advice is always appreciated.
                      See the little flashing Up / Down arrows on the upper right portion of each kit? Click that and the available weapon should change.

Comment

lol yea i just figured that out, thanks though, but again i have another question BIG SUPRISE THERE, now when i first turned to a lance corporal, i got a choice of which kit i could choose from, and i was able to choose from any, and pretty soon, once i figured out how to use the unlock kit, i wanted to use the support kit, when i was using spec ops. and now at HQ when i try to use different kits, the first set from all, it wont let me, now do i have to go back to multiplayer, join a match, switch from the unlock kit i was using, to the original, then go back to HQ and will it be unlocked, again, advice is always appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by General Geek View Post
                          lol yea i just figured that out, thanks though, but again i have another question BIG SUPRISE THERE, now when i first turned to a lance corporal, i got a choice of which kit i could choose from, and i was able to choose from any, and pretty soon, once i figured out how to use the unlock kit, i wanted to use the support kit, when i was using spec ops. and now at HQ when i try to use different kits, the first set from all, it wont let me, now do i have to go back to multiplayer, join a match, switch from the unlock kit i was using, to the original, then go back to HQ and will it be unlocked, again, advice is always appreciated
                          OK, not to be too much of an *** here, but I can hardly comprehend what you're trying to say.

This is what I got from the above text.
                          You unlocked the G36C for the Spec Ops kit and you were using that kit initially. You got bored of that kit for the time being and wanted to play using the Support kit, but couldn't figure out how to switch, right?

Seriously, compose your sentences and paragraphs a little bit better and we can help you out more.

Comment

yea ur right, sorry for that, but yes ur right, cause when i got promoted to lance corporal u know? so when i choose my kit that i want, and i play with it, i got bored after awhile. i wanted to try the other kits but i dont know how, its just locked on the spec ops one i first choose

Comment

When you say "it's locked", what is "it"?

Are you talking about the unlocked weapon?
                              If so, you can't transport weapons from kit to kit, each kit has different weapons.

Or are you wanting to know how to change kits?
                              If that's the case, just bring up the Spawn Interface by hitting the Return key, and click on the kit you want to use.

Comment

Working...
                              X