Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hacks or am i just losing the small smidgen of skill i once had.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hacks or am i just losing the small smidgen of skill i once had.

"Anything you can do, I can do better, I can do anything better than you."

Application of logic, you can bet your sweet butt that there are people investing at least as much time as you are, into an area youre good at. Even if you had skill, so did many others, and if you took a break, the world didnt stop.

Comment

Yeah I get that. I was just either very impressed with the number of in a row instagib one shot kills they racked up, or worried by it.

Like I said, the one shot kill is why I like the pump in the first place. But I was lucky to get, say, 3 in a row, followed by a couple of two hit to kill kills per magazine.Generally somewhere around this point a grenade or a PKM would knock me down. These guys were emptying the whole magazine in a string of one shot kills, and not always in CQB.

Repetatively.

I'm either very impressed with their skills, or worried that they aren't actually using any skills.

KBK

Comment

That is a random shotgun spree shot I found of nismo, I couldn't find mine.. but we have both been 40-0+ IAR with the pump shotty.. don't underestimate it. Just because you get killed doesn't mean other people aren't better than you and can't do the same thing successfully.

Comment

For the 11th gajillionth time since starting the thread, I don't underestimate the shotgun. I absolutely love it. On some maps (especially maps like Karkand) I can get higher scores with it than tank whores.

Using the shotgun, grenades and AT mines I've racked up scores of over 120 on 32 player Karkand maps, not ever using a vehicle.

Trust me I do not underestimate it. And this post wasn't made from sour grapes. I was simply curious to see if anyone had noticed a marked increase in shotgun 1shot/kill occurances.

KBK

Comment

Why would you think that after two years, a large number of players wouldn't be as skilled or better than you? You did say that you had stopped playing for almost a year - like anything, you lose some ability when you do that.

Comment

Yeah, thats the reason i was asking. I wanted to make sure. No one has gone "Oh you poor bastard! They've finally started using the "Uber-sniper-shotgun-of-death V3.01" hack on your server. Time to find a new one!" So kudos to them. I used to have some skills with the pump, but those guys were just mad.
              Wouldn't mind playing with them to learn some tricks.

Comment

many times i use the us shotgun and instant kill everyone, funny as ****

Comment

Working...
                X