Some cheese with that whine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some cheese with that whine...

everything you've listed here is, unfortunately, typical of the average BF2 gamer. try out a few servers, and once you find one that doesnt have twats in it over 50% of the time, your best off sticking to it. (Battlefield Gotland servers seem to have a minimal amount of **** heads, maybe you should give it a look?)

oh and i actually saw someone type 'do you want some cheese with that whine' in game today, which made me laugh as i saw this thread prior to playing.

Comment

Sounds about right.....

But I want to point out one thing, there is a bug that makes everyone on the server take turns initiating the same mutiny/kick/map votes after only one person does it. It's been around forever and it's probably not going away anytime soon. If the initiating name changes each time the vote is renewed then it's probably the bug in action. Just wanted to let you know that the entire other team might not hate you even though it sometimes looks that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
        what gets me is hes whining about......well.......whiners
        doesnt anyone see the irony here
        i probably would have if i had the patience to read something that long about people getting angry about a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
          what gets me is hes whining about......well.......whiners
          doesnt anyone see the irony here
          No irony in his post. Ones done in the forums, the others done in game!!! Huge difference. :salute:

Comment

To the OP ...thats all fine, dandy and accurate, only thing is, all those people your talking to, won't get half of it. Good for a laugh though. :-)

Comment

you my friend are my idol.

Comment

Welcome enjoy your stay on the nooblefield

Comment

I agree with you totally but that message was just way to long to read. Next time you go on a ***** session make it short sweet and to the point.
                  I rule you, suck it dry

Comment

WHAT? Teamwork still exists in BF2? Last time I really enjoyed BF2 was pre-release Demo times, when 64 servers with 16 size were popular, and squads were actually squads, doing teamwork. Everyone was going to a rally point etc. it was great. Now it's all about nonsense badges and medals.

Comment

I got threatened with a perm ban from a public server for calling an admin an idiot. Why was i doing that? The server has a 3 map rotation, Karkand sharki and mashtuur, two rounds per map. We were on the last map, last round before an automatic switch to Karkand, and he kept starting votes for map change to Karkand, the last call when we something like 30 tickets to 25. When we got to talking his reasoning was "but why wait when we can play it NOW?" :s seriously he started a vote every two minutes one second for the whole previous round and that whole one. You'd think 50 failed votes would let him know. Especially as fewer people voted each time.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                        X