where can I buy a key online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I buy a key online?

The nearest store is like 30mins. away from me and I'd rather wait an hour or so for the key to arrive via email instead of driving. Any reputable sites? eBay has one but it's $14 (Wal-Mart sells them at $10 PLUS the game!).

Thanks...

Re: where can I buy a key online?

Google for key trading sites, I was on some and got what I wanted but can`t remember them anymore. You either give a nother key in return or money through paypal n such.

Comment

Ebay, bought one myself for like $10

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
        Ebay, bought one myself for like $10
        The cheapest one on eBay right now is $14... BestBuy/WalMart/etc. has it for only $10 PLUS the game!

Comment

i remember there was a site that sold cd keys but im not on my home comp so i dont have the site name, but if walmart is selling it for $10 id go for it. thats prob the cheapest ive ever seen it

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
            Google for key trading sites, I was on some and got what I wanted but can`t remember them anymore. You either give a nother key in return or money through paypal n such.
            99.9% you will get scammed if you use that way and i highly doubt they will give you a key before payment so i dont recommend you do that.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatsRightEmily!
              99.9% you will get scammed if you use that way and i highly doubt they will give you a key before payment so i dont recommend you do that.
              That is a possibility, but you have to be a bloody idiot to get scammed on the net.

Comment

http://www.gamekeydistrict.com/produ...roducts_id=100 <- thats the site but it looks like its $12

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                  http://www.gamekeydistrict.com/produ...roducts_id=100 <- thats the site but it looks like its $12
                  Wow, thanks for this link! Saved me a trip to the local store... :yay:

Comment

damn, i wish i knew about this a couple months ago when i lost my key.

Comment

Well, I saw somewhere that if you call EA Support and say you haven't played in a while and forgot your account and stuff that they'll give you a new key.

Comment

Originally posted by [p^]Killundo View Post
                        Well, I saw somewhere that if you call EA Support and say you haven't played in a while and forgot your account and stuff that they'll give you a new key.
                        i think you have to pay them though.

Comment

they go on ebay all day everyday for 3-10 dollars for bf2 and bf2 with sf

Comment

Working...
                          X