Secret rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret rank

Does anyone know what had happened to the secret rank EA was listing as Seargent Major of the Marine Corps? Who got it and what happened to it?

Re: Secret rank

i think that "rank" turned into the General rank.

Comment

as people started getting higher scores, they must have rearanged the ranking system, because from this page, http://www.online-multiplayer.com/bf2/bf2_ranks.html
      the highest rank is 2nd Lieutenant at 200,000 points. whereas to obtain this rank now, you require 60,000 points.
      sergant major of the corps was available to those who had 250,000 points, and the basic award in everything going (not exactly hard to achieve in 250,000 points).
      awarded to only 1 person at a time, i think whoever was the best performing (highest point scwhorer) 250,000 points +, player of the month received it for one month. unless he managed to maintain scoring the most in 2 consecutive months. if he didnt he would lose the rank and be put back to 2nd Lieutenant. i didnt actually have the game from the off, but that is what i've made of it. i'm guessing it got taken out when they shuffled it about and put the general ranks in. as the highest 50 of the month get that oh so coveted 4 star next to their name!:yay:

Comment

Ahh very nice information, I can aware you now that I am well imformed. Thank you.

Comment

I wasn't even here when the old skool ranking system was in place.

Comment

that rank was removed with one of the patches.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
              Ahh very nice information, I can aware you now that I am well imformed. Thank you.
              no problem man, glad i could help.

Originally posted by System View Post
              I wasn't even here when the old skool ranking system was in place.
              neither was i

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                Pending how old your hard copy of the game is, it should be in the manual too. The details outlining the old rank system, that is.

Comment

It was actually on me next rank up too! I got so excited I played BF2 for a whole day just so I can rank up and become it... Then I found out the hard way

Comment

Working...
                  X