Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PunkBuster kicking me help

Hello,

PB is kicking me stating 0 minutes while I'm on th game. I am running a Pentium4 with a Nvidia 6600 vedio card with over a gog of RAM. I've downloaded teh latest version from PB. I've installed PBsetup at least 6 times and added BF2 as a game and checked for updates which said I was up to date. I am still receiving the error message and PB is kicking me out. Does anyone know why? and how to fix it?

Re: PunkBuster kicking me help

Sorry dude. I had that problem with the whole hanshaking thing and it sort of just fixed itself. try reinstalling the game and if that doesnt work, contact the pb people or ea.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogmann View Post
      Hello,

PB is kicking me stating 0 minutes while I'm on th game. I am running a Pentium4 with a Nvidia 6600 vedio card with over a gog of RAM. I've downloaded teh latest version from PB. I've installed PBsetup at least 6 times and added BF2 as a game and checked for updates which said I was up to date. I am still receiving the error message and PB is kicking me out. Does anyone know why? and how to fix it?
      I use to go through this a lot. did you check to see if its compatible for the comp you have? check its properties.

Comment

yes the game is conpatable to teh computer. On some servers I can play with no problem while on others I get kicked via PB. It says PB failed to excute. I've down loaded PB numerous times and checked my firewall. PB has full access. I've visited PB and downloaded the latest patches. Any suggestions as to how I can fix it. It's really frustrating!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogmann View Post
          yes the game is conpatable to teh computer. On some servers I can play with no problem while on others I get kicked via PB. It says PB failed to excute. I've down loaded PB numerous times and checked my firewall. PB has full access. I've visited PB and downloaded the latest patches. Any suggestions as to how I can fix it. It's really frustrating!!

I would have to say check to see if the ports are there punksterA, punkbusterB.
          try to run the program in admin. Otherwise, I would have to say go to this here..

Comment

Working...
          X