[Mist] Clan's Stunt Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Mist] Clan's Stunt Video

i know that most people dont like rap thats y i put rock in the second movie

Comment

Originally posted by gregorio007
      i know that most people dont like rap thats y i put rock in the second movie
      I like rap but it doesnt go with BF2:cry:

speaking of rap I like "hear me comin" by that same artist

Comment

ok i wont put rap in any more of my movies... but i dont know any rock songs so i have to ask my clan members for songs

Comment

it was alright but u need to do more of a variety of stunts

Comment

Just so everyone knows... this video was not made by Mist Productions... it was by the [Mist] clan.

Comment

Originally posted by AudieMurphy
              Just so everyone knows... this video was not made by Mist Productions... it was by the [Mist] clan.
              yes they are called MiSt we are called Mist

Comment

the MiST is a bunch of hackers we are a nonhacking clan called [Mist] so that theres no confusion. ok off topic... BACK TO THE MOVIES:

Comment

That's kinda messed up, in my opinion. I would have ended it at "...then it would be a good video."

I would never plug my own (clan's) work in someone else's thread, especially saying it's "better". That's just me, but then again I'm just silly.

Greg, nice start. Very much like my first "stunt" vid. Just keep tinkering with the software, and learn more as you go.

Comment

w/e i decided to spend my time to just make a fun movie for my clan and the sir clan has to start bagging on it. what ever. guess i wont make any more videos. and the only good thing the sir clan did was make the sandbox mod
                    I think you're missing the point, people are telling you what can be improved and you are getting upset. Even god diddnt get it right first time around after all

Comment

ok so u think it sucks. y? what about it sucked?
                      I didn't say it sucked, don't put words in my mouth , I was only replying to why you should accept criticism whether it's good or bad... you've blown a couple of little comments way out of proportion! Here's the straight up truth about your vid...

First of all, I think your thread got more good comments than bad, so don't keep bringing up the bad ones, try to change the subject or something... others may focus on your weak points in a thread, but YOU shouldn't!

Stunts were good, but everyone and their mom's have already done every BF2 stunt 50 times and made 100 vids about it... Stunting is fun to do, but not so fun to watch when it's all been seen before. If you really want, I'll pull up 3 clips on YouTube for EACH stunt in your vid, but I don't want to do that just to prove a stupid point because it would take more effort than I think would be worth it to me! I'd suggest taking your video making skills and practice and build them with BF2, then use them for 2142 when it comes out!

And your choice of music was poor, and that won't change... But I've said this before... Music is ALWAYS a PERSONAL preference, there is almost 0 chance of EVERYONE liking the music! I'd say pick something you think the majority will like instead of something you like! And really try to sync the music with the vid (changing scenes on beat, stuff like that).

After you read all this, look at my first post in the thread!

And @ Xodus... How can you expect him to match Xalias quality (which I call "Xailiasness") in a little stunt vid, Jeez! That's not fair!!!
                      im in the process right now of making a second, shorter bf2 c4 stunt movie. deadcrap is in this one
                      Cool! I can't wait to see it, hope it rocks!:rock:
                      w/e i decided to spend my time to just make a fun movie for my clan and the sir clan has to start bagging on it. what ever. guess i wont make any more videos. and the only good thing the sir clan did was make the sandbox mod
                      :rofl::rofl::rofl:
                      FALSE!: Pretty much every Sir. Community vid schools your little stunt vid in every aspect! Sandbox is awesome, and the Sir. mod is awesome too, when it works! Sir. does a lot you probably don't even know about yet! And WILL be doing even more! you should get your facts straight before you make a post!:laugh:

Comment

The Sir. Community doesn't need to defend itself. We invented stunting in two games and released the first movies for each of them.

@ Sir. members:

If you're going to post, make it constructive or expect your replies to disappear.

Comment

i hate to say this but ive seen better. i suggest you work on the video resolution and the intro's a little more.

Comment

try using bf recorder to get a better quality , apart from that and the anoying music it was ok..

Comment

as for the music check the second movie i posted there cus i used rock on that one and made it in a day just to test out the music. here ill post it again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29f5tq9cRNY

Comment

k greg we r teh win i guess liek z0MG!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X