Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't really know what to make of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I don't really know what to make of this.

Originally posted by waaah_wah
    Dairuka i suggest that you move on to PR I can guarantee you you'll never get kicked from a PR servers for owning ppl. 100% sure of that
    this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
      Dairuka i suggest that you move on to PR I can guarantee you you'll never get kicked from a PR servers for owning ppl. 100% sure of that
      I think you're right.

It is time for a change of pace. I never did give PR a real chance.

Comment

You may not like PR as its a different game really. POE2 would be closest to BF2. Personally, I take the kicks for hacking as a compliment, then again, Ive always stuck to one-three servers max playing with people I know, in every game Ive played.

Comment

Dont argue just leave. You know I find it funny how the community complanes about poorly admined servers but then these people refuse to pitch in to keep the good servers alive.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
            Dont argue just leave. You know I find it funny how the community complanes about poorly admined servers but then these people refuse to pitch in to keep the good servers alive.
            I'm wondering if people are even bothering to read what I've posted. :hmm:

Here are some notes to help those of you who've had trouble reading past the first paragraph.

Originally posted by Dairuka
            No biggie, it happens quite a lot, I thought. So I didn't return for any drama.

The second time I was kicked off of the Canada Kicks *** server. I talked politely with the clan administrator over TS. He apologized. I asked him politely to simply take PBSS's of me at random moments while I play. The server dies out eventually, so I move on to another server.

I had enough at that point. I left the server after reminding them how rude they were being, especially when they didn't even bother to garner proof.
            I'd also suggest reading the largest paragraph. It contains the entire reason why I even bothered posting this thread. This wasn't your regular run-of-the-mill "hah hah, you got banned for hacking. Big deal." issue. Somebody made it way too personal for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
              The moral of the story is, I did move on. Multiple times.

It continued to follow me all night. :dead:

Guess =CKA= and =IRIE= are the only 16 playered map North American IO servers that I'm still allowed to play on now. No big loss since it's a niche, but it kind of sucks. Maybe I should have stayed in Special Forces. Vanilla BF2 attracts too many twits.
              ha ha... "twits"... yeah man its a shame that admins and sh1t have to be such fools... im thinking of a good way to punish them???

itd be rad if EA monitored them so they couldnt go on power trips and sh1t.

hmmmm... TO THE OBSERVATORY!

Comment

There are hacks undetectable on PBSS. But they are usually discovered after a few days by PB.

Comment

Working...
                X