** The Official 'Enemy Territory: Quake Wars' Thread **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** The Official 'Enemy Territory: Quake Wars' Thread **

Couldn't find another one apart from demo threads. If it's a duplicate then sorry.

Just bought this, still installing. I'll pass judgment when I've played it over a couple of days.

Gah, just installed it and it's already downloaded 1.1 patch. At least id don't mess about unlike Dice!

Re: ** The Official 'Enemy Territory: Quake Wars' Thread **

played the demo, and it's not my cup of tea.

Comment

I can't even create an account, connection reset the game keeps saying. Looked on the forums and apparently it's a major issue with it!

If it's not fixed within a week I'll be taking it back. Single player is good, if a little hard getting used to.

Comment

Trying to get my teeth cut again in quake...man am I getting owned often. I find it a nice challenge. I was getting tired of just the demo map.

Comment

How can anyone like it? The demo is absolute crud....

Comment

We'll I hope I like it, I hate dropping money on games I walk away from a few weeks later. I still love BF...man, I wish they would make some new maps and maybe drop a patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
              How can anyone like it? The demo is absolute crud....
              word.:salute:

Comment

I love the demo, gonna get it the second it arrives at the nearest store.
                The steep learning curve on every map and quake style gunplay are the best parts about this game, keeps most of the jump-in-and-own w*nkers out.

Comment

its a fun game certainly different from Battlefield2, quite a few of my clan have bought it and left BF2 for it, after playing a few hours of QW BF2 feels slow in comparison :luagh:

Comment

QW would have been good if it had come out when it was meant to imo, the demo sucked balls so much bunny hopping/strafing **** i uninstalled after 1 round.

Comment

And its fugly.

Comment

I wonder when a pro mod comes out. Even better if SD themselves release a patch that will include everything a pro mod usually has.

QW is the game I`ve been waiting for and it looks bloody good too. Well, I did start out playing Doom, Duke Nukem, Q1 and Q2 on lan and mp so no wonder. Those were the days.
                        UT3 will be another dream come true. UT2k3 and 2k4 just didn`t have what Unreal and UT had.

Comment

Got online with it, not liking it TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                            QW would have been good if it had come out when it was meant to imo, the demo sucked balls so much bunny hopping/strafing **** i uninstalled after 1 round.
                            boohoo.. thats what the rest of the Quake games are like online its something you have to get used to

Comment

Working...
                            X