POE2 Have a US Side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POE2 Have a US Side?

ya, the "british" would join in for the fun of it, no need to have any objective eh?

Comment

I would kill for Russian naval infantry or regual inf to be added. They look KICK ***. They`re the main units I use in Ofp.

But US would also be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
        Every game features the US - PoE2 to be different could have had a British, French and German European triumvirate take on Russia and the Ukraine

Having just Germany and the Ukraine really destroys some of the appeal IMO - appeasing the players really should be a huge priority
        interesting opinion - Its a shame something like that can "destroy" a mods appeal for you. some things to take into consideration:

1. each of the west euro side you mentioned would require unique vehicle, weapon and texture sets - be wary that this is .1, and that simply releasing this mod as soon as possible appeases alot more people alot more than having to wait an extra 6 - 12 months for something we can do without for the time being

2. POE has done everything that is reasonable to appease the community - the fact that they have done so well is significant proof of this. I am not sure why you may believe POE 'only' having two sides would signify them perhaps not prioritizing the community but what i can say is that this would be an incorrect assumption for the reason stated in 1.

back on topic - glad there is no US side. As others have said - plenty of games with the US in them. M16's and Abrams are far from enticing anymore.... its time to broaden our horizons

Comment

one outa 2 games i play on BF2 at the mo is as the us .
          sorry but its getting more than a lil borring IMO
          i think its time for some fresh blood in this game .
          and not liking a game just cus the us isnt in it is silly :laugh: .
          so dont knock this mod for not having the us in it .
          its a gr8 game and if you cant see that then why you playing BF2 at all.
          so i say give it a go and just enjoy the game play man trust me its good

Comment

US WILL be introduced so no need to worry.

Comment

as long as they add some new tanks and weapons like the XM8 I dont have a problem with all the U.S. forces in gameplay but i like to see more then 2 armies. But creating new renders and maps is not easy and takes alot of time. British armys have been done and they might add them later on.

What i would rather see is instead of giving each european countrie there own army is a EU force like in EF. or Have them expand the conflict and add in some new armies from around the world.

New countries i would like to see

Britan
              Isreal (IDF mod was preety good)
              North Korea
              Japan
              Venizula

And also a new theater of war Europe and the Middle east have been done alot. I would really like to see a war in the south american theater in the jungles.

BTW if you havent yet you should check out the Xm8 it is one of the best guns ive ever senn and The U.S. m ilitary is using it as a replacement for m-16.

Comment

Didn`t those XM rifles get canceled?; project failed? or something

But I`d still like to see Russian naval or motorized infantry with their crappy helmets, big *** jackets and BMPs. But new models would be good. I doubt having a russian skin on a US or MEC model would look good.

Comment

wow, could we get any other bigots to repsond?

Comment

I heard that there are little birds in PoE. The little birds from AF.
                    Are they in there?

Comment

POE1 for BFV had US vs Russia. It also had littlebirds n all those goodies.

We wanted to do something different for BF2, this is a good mix of extremely modern equipment and some 'oldies but goodies'.

Comment

Originally posted by jilted

We wanted to do something different for BF2, this is a good mix of extremely modern equipment and some 'oldies but goodies'.
                        Oh
                        so, in PoE 1, there is the little bird, but not in PoE 2;
                        and in PoE 1, it's USA Vs. Russia

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                          New countries i would like to see

Britan
                          Isreal (IDF mod was preety good)
                          North Korea
                          Japan
                          Venizula
                          You meant "Venezuela" ?

Comment

Originally posted by jilted

Can you give me a link to downloading PoE1?

Comment

Originally posted by cheloman
                              You meant "Venezuela" ?

Yes thats what i meant

and eye of god you can download PoE1 here is a list of where you can get PoE1

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                                Yes thats what i meant

and eye of god you can download PoE1 here is a list of where you can get PoE1

http://www.pointofexistence.com/mirrorlist.php
                                THANKS
                                I love those little birds!
                                1 minute after looking at site:
                                ? Is PoE 1 for BF2 or Vit?
                                I only got BF2

Comment

Working...
                                X