Which unlock next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which unlock next?

I'm due an unlock very soon, what would you go for next?

The anti tank

or

The support unlock?

I'm tempted with the anti tank just for the P90, but the support weapons are quite s**t at long range...

Your thoughts please..

I thankyou

Re: Which unlock next?

Do you have Special Forces, because that means there are another few options available to choose from.

Comment

Go for surpport, don't go for AT kit just for the P90 , unless you play AT all the time, the surpport weapon is pretty good and can sometimes kill with one quick press of the trigger, plus you can gain ammo points aswell.
      The P90 looks like a good weapon , but trust me its no where near as good as it looks,it has 50 bullets in a clip and you get only two clips, and you are going to need almost eveyone of the 50 bullets to kill someone even at close range, it is just useless, but if you play highway tampa alot and are always AT then go for it, but you will still regret it i think.
      The P90 is the best AT gun IMO, but when i ues AT i still think its better to just use your missiles to shot even infantry, but if i could pick something else ( like the surpport weapon ) then that is what i would do).
      Its your call.

Comment

I've got SF and I probably play both kits about the same

Comment

I play AT all the time and I can no longer let go of the P90, the DAO is awesome, but the P90 has saved me countless times with that nice big clip (only 2.. :cry: ), whenever I miss someone with the sraw/eryx. the P90 finishes the job.

Which support unlock? The PKM? Or MG36?

Comment

Except for the better sights, P-90 is no better than the stock sub machine guns. If you play AT a lot and you must get the AT unlock, there is nothing better than DAO-12 for short range. If I was you, I'd give the other classes a chance too. Special ops armed with G-36C and you'll be some serious threat. Or G3 for the assault. OR jackhammer for the engineer...
            Bottom line is, what will you like the best is individual thing and what's best for me is not necessarily best for you. Just do yourself a favor and stay away from the medic's unlock or people will be making fun of you.

Comment

Ughh if youre going to make one of these threads then name the damn weapons youre talking about.

If your talking about unlocking the mG36 because you want more range then dont even bother. Its terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer View Post
                If your talking about unlocking the mG36 because you want more range then dont even bother. Its terrible.
                the mg36 is so controversial. i think it's amazing...

as for the topic at hand... if you have SF, i would get the dao and the pkm first. in my opinion the Dao is infinitely better than the AT defaults, and isn't much worse (if any) than the p90. if you only have one unlock, i would definitely get the dao. the default support weapons are pretty good wherever you go.

Comment

I say PKM and DAO. P90 is fun to use but not as good as the PKM. MG36 is also good, but IMO it's too close to the stock guns to warrant an unlock over the DAO.

Remember this is your last unlock for the biggest gap in ranks, make it count .

Comment

All I can say is this: if somebody with p90 encounters somebody with DAO or PKM, it's easily predictable who will hit the dirt.

Comment

Get neither.

Comment

Also, even if you get caught by surprise by someone with P90, and he manages to score let's say 3 hits, you still have half of your health left, more than enough to turn around and punish the little mouse that bit you.

Comment

id go for p90. i like the gun and it has a nice rate of fire and bullet magazine size.

also i find myself playing AT alot on servers with vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                            Get neither.
                            QFT.

They won't revolutionize the game, and shouldn't change your playing style. BTW, unlocks are just alternate weapons. They aren't necessarily any better than the stock weapons.

Comment

All depends on what ktis your best with/

Comment

Working...
                              X