Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont the snipers rifle scopes look like those in HL2 insurgency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dont the snipers rifle scopes look like those in HL2 insurgency?

HL2 came out before BF2, and i am being told you can not use the same style of sniped scope as in Insurgency mod....for a mod of bf2 because of the engine?

Can someone explain what it is exactly that is stopping it being implemented?

Re: Why dont the snipers rifle scopes look like those in HL2 insurgency?

Bf2 fails?

Comment

Insurgency fails? Talk about boring and mundane....

Comment

If you like that rifle so much, just go play it...

You probably should be able to change it in a mod, seeing as hacks are able to eliminate the black area, you could just change what it looks like to resemble the scope a bit more.

Comment

How come the weapons in BF2 are not even as nearly as good as the ones in Doom 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
            How come the weapons in BF2 are not even as nearly as good as the ones in Doom 3?
            Yeah I want a chainsaw instead of that crummy knife.

Comment

:shakehead:

:ar15:

Comment

Crysis looks better than BF2, WHY OH WHY HAS EA FORSAKEN US!!111!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                  Crysis looks better than BF2, WHY OH WHY HAS EA FORSAKEN US!!111!!1!
                  HL2 came out before BF2 so it isnt that its new tech which cant be sed on older games.

If you read what i wrote you would've seen i asked "WHY cant you edit this in the BF2 engine"......what is stopping you being able to?

Comment

Hardcodeddddd! Plus by the fact the BF2 engine is a piece of crap...

Comment

Originally posted by Oronare View Post
                      HL2 came out before BF2 so it isnt that its new tech which cant be sed on older games.

If you read what i wrote you would've seen i asked "WHY cant you edit this in the BF2 engine"......what is stopping you being able to?
                      The game engine is a lunk of ****, that's your answer and it gets no simpler.

Comment

Source is too complicated for DICE

Comment

Cause its BF2 not insurgency!

Comment

BF2 engine is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Oronare View Post
                              HL2 came out before BF2, and i am being told you can not use the same style of sniped scope as in Insurgency mod....for a mod of bf2 because of the engine?

Can someone explain what it is exactly that is stopping it being implemented?
                              There are different scopes for rifles you know... They dont HAVE to look the same just coz its mounted on the same rifle

Comment

Working...
                              X