X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video games crack down on cheating - CNN.com

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
    That tired old line... Heil.

Man I hope for the sake of the people that have to be around you that you don't talk as much as you post on the forums or they are going to need a big bottle of Excedrin and possibly some meds for nausea.

As for the quote it may be a tired old line but it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by mitch66 View Post
      I can appreciate your privacy concerns, but at this stage of the game if it helps stop the hacking then my opinion is have at it. I will gladly accept the new technology if it will put most of these punks out of business.

If you think I am kidding about the cold damp field, if there was a job available that called for putting a slug in the back of a hackers head I would gladly take the position and I would not lose any sleep over but the last time I check the classified there was no such job available…what a shame.
      Unfortunately where there is gaming there will be cheating, if the proposed chip was created, I'm sure it would be abused by government agencies and no doubt the hackers will get round it!

Comment

has anyone read this yet?
        apparently nobody has judging by the replys to the thread made after I put that link in
        you may look at things differently

Comment

Working...
        X