24/7 *R|A* Dalian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 *R|A* Dalian

I know you guys hate these threads, but oh well...don't read it if you don't want to. Posted this in their forums...

Re: 24/7 *R|A* Dalian

yea that guy was kinda abusing his powers but he was pretty good in the chopper

no match for me and trigg tho

Comment

haha u pwnt them

Comment

hmmm... i think we should have TBF2 members sign up and laugh at them. i remember it happening it once before, with hundreds of posts from various forums on one site, and finally, the chief admin paid attention!

Comment

I was in there yesterday actually, and got kicked for taking off with a chopper that would have been his had he not been bombed. The supposed reason was that I was a noob (youll get kicked if you try to gun and you suck at it), which wasnt the case at all.

I rejoined and asked why he kicked me, to which he responded, "read the rules". I told him I did and that I followed the rules and he didnt bother me after that. I dont know if he was just kicking me so he could have the chopper or if he actually thought I sucked, but whatever, theres 50 more dalian servers out there and if RA has a bad rep, Ill play somewhere else.

Comment

waiting in line rules are some of the gayest ones out there. Almost as bad as team **** err cough cough... KoK's no driving to airfield rule.

Thats one of the reasons IO is so nice. I really like the servers that are showing up with no gaymore/c4 whoring on the flags. Its about f'n time that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
              waiting in line rules are some of the gayest ones out there. Almost as bad as team **** err cough cough... KoK's no driving to airfield rule.

Thats one of the reasons IO is so nice. I really like the servers that are showing up with no gaymore/c4 whoring on the flags. Its about f'n time that happened.
              i agree with you, that rule does suck, but bodybags uk server enforces the rule, and i feel i have a better time there.

Comment

No C4 on flags? That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard!

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                  How about baserape on an I/O server...?

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                    That's what squad members are for, fodder!

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                      hmmm... i think we should have TBF2 members sign up and laugh at them. i remember it happening it once before, with hundreds of posts from various forums on one site, and finally, the chief admin paid attention!
                      Why is Eddy banned?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                        Why is Eddy banned?

I think this had something to do with it...

Comment

WoW!!! Totally off topic but Im a New Yorker and I didnt think a ban was necessary!! A stern warning but a ban was too much in my opinion. Some people have tasteless humour. It wasnt a everyday thing from Eddy and I believe he was targeted.

Again Im a New Yorker and can tell you exactly what I was doing at the time of the events even looking out the window and seeing the towers up in smokes. Eddys remark was not that serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
                            WoW!!! Totally off topic but Im a New Yorker and I didnt think a ban was necessary!! A stern warning but a ban was too much in my opinion. Some people have tasteless humour. It wasnt a everyday thing from Eddy and I believe he was targeted.

Again Im a New Yorker and can tell you exactly what I was doing at the time of the events even looking out the window and seeing the towers up in smokes. Eddys remark was not that serious.
                            I'm guessing there's something else to do with it.

Comment

pftt about time eddy got banned

but anywyas, back to the topic

Comment

Working...
                              X