yay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay

i finaly got my veteran air defence but i am still have truoble getting the basic repair badge does anyone have a simple way too help me get it?

if you do i would be really grateful!!!!

Re: yay

Play Karkand and try to repair as many tanks/apcs as possible. Also playing in a 64 player server with few players in it helps. The round will last longer

Comment

unless you have SF in which case warlord is a great map as teh SAS are always blowing up the insurgent assests.

Comment

Hi
        Got mine on Ghost Town (again on SF, as Spetsnaz) but the principle is the same for several maps if you get lucky with the driver. Trick is to find a tank where it is sitting down a side street and rolling out every few seconds to fire off a round at the enemy, who returns the favour causing the tank damage. When the tank reverses back down the side street you run alongside repairing, and provding he can keep the enemy pinned down you can rack up a fair few repair points. I was lucky as the driver was a medic and healed me when he ran over my feet, though I did die twice and had to respawn to complete the points. Would have gone for the 10 for veteran but enemy wised up eventually and sent the boats around the back with an AT team.

I have been trying to find a similar situation for a while to get the veteran repair badge, so good luck.

cjph
        old enough to be your grandad

Comment

Originally posted by cjph
          Hi
          Got mine on Ghost Town (again on SF, as Spetsnaz) but the principle is the same for several maps if you get lucky with the driver. Trick is to find a tank where it is sitting down a side street and rolling out every few seconds to fire off a round at the enemy, who returns the favour causing the tank damage. When the tank reverses back down the side street you run alongside repairing, and provding he can keep the enemy pinned down you can rack up a fair few repair points. I was lucky as the driver was a medic and healed me when he ran over my feet, though I did die twice and had to respawn to complete the points. Would have gone for the 10 for veteran but enemy wised up eventually and sent the boats around the back with an AT team.

I have been trying to find a similar situation for a while to get the veteran repair badge, so good luck.

cjph
          old enough to be your grandad

Good I'm glad your an old geezer, makes me feel better about growing up. 27 in December and I still refuse to stop gaming, skateboarding and other juvenile fun. The only difference between me at 16 and me now is now the toys I paid for and can get more of them.

Comment

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
            Good I'm glad your an old geezer, makes me feel better about growing up. 27 in December and I still refuse to stop gaming, skateboarding and other juvenile fun. The only difference between me at 16 and me now is now the toys I paid for and can get more of them.
            So true, I was 27 in June just gone...

Comment

Originally posted by frensham.
              i finaly got my veteran air defence but i am still have truoble getting the basic repair badge does anyone have a simple way too help me get it?

if you do i would be really grateful!!!!
              I believe I got mine playing SF on Warlord. I was MEC and stuck around the main to repair comander assets.

Comment

Go special forces blow up your own assets kill yourself then spawn engineer and repair them.

Comment

I got my veteran on Karkland. The enemy commander kept dropping vechile drops on the artillery and i just kept repairing. Got 26 repair points so could have got expert if i'd had 100 hours.

Good luck anyway.

Comment

I got my Basic repair at Karkand and my Veteran Repair at Kubra Dam. In Kubra the MEC assest are easily detroyed do to there position as well as distance between them. I got it quick and easy.

Comment

I got mine by being spec ops blowing up my own commander assets then suicide then be enginer repair them to time of that and i had my basic i had - points but i soon got them back pretty easy ay

Comment

Get a friend to be commander and have him drop vehicles on your stuff..

Comment

How is this badge hard, i mean cmon!!!! Go on any map with a carrier and just sit there and repair the choppers that get damaged, go repair the Artillery and UAV, its the easiest map to get imo.

Comment

repair the arty and uav and sat. it can give a lot of points thats how i got it

Comment

Man, sorry to flame ya, but you only need 5 repair points? Many of us could get 5 just running around with our wrench out and our eyes closed. Try getting 25!

Go someplace that the enemy has a lot of options to screw with your assets. Sharqi is nice, but limited. Daqing or Kubra has a lot of assets, a little hard to get to, but a lot of stuff you get to repair.

Oman is a good place if you are USMC, because you just have to be sneaky trying to repair stuff on the beach. Wake might be good if you are Chinese. Just don't expect to get it right out the gate. You are going to need to practice at this.

Com'on man, 5 points? You must not be trying.

Comment

Working...
                              X