Fight Fire with Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Fire with Fire

I was in a Karkand a few moments ago and they had this aim botter that kept spraying everyone. A few mins later this guy joins our team and happens to have aim bot as well. I don't usually encourage people to hack but I was pissed off at the enemie's hacker, so I rooted for our hacker who also mowed down everyone. It was hilarious watching the two pkm each other from hotel to USMC spawn point. Eventually everyone just watches as they duked it out from a mile away from each other. This was the first time I ever saw two noob aim botter go against each other.
    The most funniest part of it was hearing them call each other noobs and hackor: LOL classic!

Re: Fight Fire with Fire

lies all lies.

Comment

I wish there was a picture to see this or maybe even a video.

My only wonder is... If they are using aimbot and just spraying everyone with the PKM, its a instant headshot so how could you possibly be able to watch anything happen? They should both die the moment they are in line of each other.

Thats so weird though, I think some new hacks came out or older ones got upgraded because I've been on SF for a few weeks now and go back on IO karky just once and find myself the victim of a RPK guy standing straight up with the name " * ". Thats the star, which cannot be chosen. So not only is the fooker using a really high end aimbot (in the sense that no matter what its always a headshot) but I couldn't even find him.

Whoever said that you find the real account by typing in the name while they are in the server and look it up there stats is/was wrong. It does not work. I only got the nearest closest match to name that started with * or $.

Comment

zzzzzzzzz

Comment

so it was like watching an episode of Beast Wars?

Comment

pkm is an inaccurate gun, even if it aims at the head when spraying its not 100% accurate.

Comment

cheaters are crap thats y they use them that all i got to say.

Comment

I'm upgrading from punkbuster to RedxInk, whos caught more hackers in a month than punkbuster has in 2 yrs. (rolls eyes)

Comment

I actually find this pretty funny.
                  I remember in CS:S where a hacker would be on, and we'd then have one of our guys go put their hacks on to help our team out.

Ahhh, fun times.

Comment

yeah hacker vs hackers is fun. my friend would sometimes go onto servers to fight hackers with his own hacks in cs1.6. its sortof like watching matrix or somethin cuz theyre speeding and the speedhack also goes with their guns, so only the strongest survives.

Comment

you know what's even funnier than that?

killing them yourself. it's soooooo satisfying.

Comment

So basically two people ruined the game for everyone, and competed to see which program would target the other player first.

Sounds like a great round of BF2.

Comment

should of got some screen shots

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                            I wish there was a picture to see this or maybe even a video.

My only wonder is... If they are using aimbot and just spraying everyone with the PKM, its a instant headshot so how could you possibly be able to watch anything happen? They should both die the moment they are in line of each other.
                            I use to have fraps but i lost it, can anyone tell me where to find it again? Besides I didn't SS cause wasn't much to see from screenies, I just thought it'd be a funny story to tell.
                            Well you basically see the flash of the PKM's bullets flying almost non stop across the field towards each other and eating through idiots who got caught in the flames.

I'm upgrading from punkbuster to RedxInk, whos caught more hackers in a month than punkbuster has in 2 yrs.
                            Yes, you know theres definetly something about me... I don't know why, where ever I go aim botters are sure to follow.
                            So basically two people ruined the game for everyone, and competed to see which program would target the other player first.

Sounds like a great round of BF2.
                            Yeah, I haven't seen something like that before I just thought it really was amusing

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
                              pkm is an inaccurate gun, even if it aims at the head when spraying its not 100% accurate.
                              once you get it down a pkm is deadly accurate, just take short 5 round bursts

Comment

Working...
                              X