Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What improvements / alterations would you like be implemented in BF2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What improvements / alterations would you like be implemented in BF2 ?

Hardcore mode (CoD4) and PR sound effects, too bad this and the above will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19 View Post
      Make mounted vehicle guns hit something when moving, nearly useless right now.
      Fix all the bugs.
      Jump and shoot.
      No lag between prone and standing.
      Weapons shoot where you point, no 45 degree out of the barrel crap.
      Claymore range same for enemy and foe.
      No sliding vehicles on tiny slopes.

Back to 1.0 really.
      So you wanna die when a car just touches you a littlebit?

Comment

How about a "no aircraft" option, just like there is an infantry only option? I have been in too many games where all people do is wait for aircraft with no one really doing anything much on the ground. It gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by wtrtwnguy View Post
          How about a "no aircraft" option, just like there is an infantry only option? I have been in too many games where all people do is wait for aircraft with no one really doing anything much on the ground. It gets old.
          lotsa mods to cover that problem.

Comment

I hate how you cant jump and throw/shoot.

And if anyone misses the old days, go back and play the demo, I do all the time. Its fun because it allows you to do all the things you could before the game was patched, but things like dolphin diving and C4 chucking arent exploited at all. I also like the longer TV range.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
              So you wanna die when a car just touches you a littlebit?
              I still do on occasion. I'd take a minor annoyance over a bunch of things that cripple the gameplay.

While Im here, they can also remove the delay between laying C4 packs, its lame as hell.

Comment

Does it really matter what would I like? It's not like the're gonna listen to me.

Comment

Working...
                X