Armour aiming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armour aiming

I just installed the new fresh version of PR and gave a try in a armored squad.
    The thing I find annoying is when you zoom in (especially 2x) with tank or APC.. the crosshair become totally uncontrollable.
    When unzoomed I can aim easily, but when Im zoomed in, it's becomes so sensitive that I can even put my the crosshair on a big house... is there a way to keep the same level of precision and sensitivity when zoomed and unzoomed. I mean, in real life it is precise even when you're zooming in

And also, sometimes my apc begins to bounce around l... it seems like to begin dancing and going crazy... similar to the bug in vanilla when a vehicle is stuck between two

Re: Armour aiming

some optical/laser mice have a button on them to change the DPI on the fly. You could try using one of those to reduce the sensitivity when you zoom at the click of a button!

Also, high end pc's make mouse sensitivity and thus aiming a whole lot easier!

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, I think you can adjust your mouse sensitivity settings in the vehicle tab of your control panel. The problem is, it's global....so when not zoomed in, you'll have to really move your hand to make adjustments. If you have a large mouse surface area...this might not be an issue.

But as stated above, a new mouse with adjustable dpi settings would be the best solution. I have a Logitech G5 laser....love it.

Comment

ps. I don't think the aiming controls on Challengers and Warriors change sensitivity with zooming in either. At least I didn't notice any on the british army trainers we used during the Bovington armoured training camp visit he PR staff went on which helped with our setting the mods realism!

Technically this means that those people with dual DPI settings on their mouse via a button have an unfair advantage ingame

Comment

APC's bounce around when some w@nker spawns in it and doesnt bail out or change seats. Dont drive solo APC's

Comment

waah_wah, take that link out of your signature, it's not funny. :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
              APC's bounce around when some w@nker spawns in it and doesnt bail out or change seats. Dont drive solo APC's
              oook lol that explain a lot :laugh::laugh:

and for the mouse, I only have a l33t basic laser mouse with left/right click and a middle wheel... nothign else... so there's no way to kind of associate a keybaord button to change sensitivity in game ?

EDIT ; waawaa DUDE! I dont trust your links anymore. you're sig link ... do you realize what would have happened if I were in SCHOOL during a CLASS !
              that totally pwned me , even when I managed to click the close X...

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                waah_wah, take that link out of your signature, it's not funny. :shakehead:
                When it says "Do NOT click!!", dont click it

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                  When it says "Do NOT click!!", dont click it
                  Well, it's taken out of you sig and I suggest you do the same in your sig on the PR forums... People can accidently click on it :shakehead:

Comment

Working...
                  X