Yay Chopper Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay Chopper Video!

Well folks, thanks to the a new video card I recorded some stuff and put this short preview video together. Hopefully there's more to come.

The footage is from a Sharqi round where my team, commander and gunner's unwillingness to cooperate surprised me.

[media]http://stage6.divx.com/user/churrasco/video/1719208/YAWN---Prologue---BF2-Chopper-Video[/media]

For people with archaic Internet, links to low quality stream here:

Google Video
    Youtube

:yay:

Re: Yay Chopper Video!

your gunner sucked, but at least he knew that the main weapon against the enemy heli is the tv missile.
    your commander didn't realize the importance of the heli so he didn't bother giving you supplies. and your team didn't realize the importance of the tv station.
    and the baseraping doesn't really show any skill - especially when you have a gunner - it's a little bit more difficult when you got to take out stationary AA's and AT infantry soloing.

but nice video overall, liked the music.

Comment

Yeah, there's only so much you can do with a poor gunner and nowhere to repair. Cool vid... look forward to seeing more!

Comment

You still got enough driver kill assist points Churrasco, so don't be badmouthing the gunner too much. Btw you are a very good pilot but Sloi is better, and Predrag is magnificent. Are you using joystick or keyboard/mouse?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
          You still got enough driver kill assist points Churrasco, so don't be badmouthing the gunner too much. Btw you are a very good pilot but Sloi is better, and Predrag is magnificent. Are you using joystick or keyboard/mouse?
          Any gunner that manages to miss a stationary chopper by that much deserves a slagging off.

Got lucky with that fact that the other teams pilot and gunner sucked lol

Comment

I love the song..

Comment

Great video! just like my piloting love that divX player it has a desktop dimmer its ace.
              whats ur in game name Churrasco?

Comment

Wow, I love that embedded divx player/dimmer.

Your new card and fraps performance is awesome, which reminds me that we should play later tonight.

Comment

Boring video, but nice embedded stage 6 window

Comment

great job Churrasco on the vid. i love divz player (dimmers hot)

Comment

Gen.Vlade, the Macedonian: I'm using KB+M. BTW my gunner had the "=KA=" tag which is the same as somebody on the forums who said Joystick was better than KB+M for chopper piloting.

bob055: I have many, but my main is [cMc] Churrasco_2.

Sloi: I might, but I also might be editing some footage.

samfisher: Your sig doesn't work here as well as it does on BF2s.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post
                        Sloi: I might, but I also might be editing some footage.
                        No worries bud. If you're down for some whorin' later tonight, just hit me up.

You know you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                          No worries bud. If you're down for some whorin' later tonight, just hit me up.

You know you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant it.
                          someone xfire and i might come play (not as choppper)

Comment

xfire is sloi

Comment

you need to give your gunner more lead when lining him up

nice song

and that room in TV station looked a lil to bright, u have everything on max?

Comment

Working...
                              X