X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The worst BF2 has ever been.

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
    ^^except for the pre-pubescent little boys on mic's. good god.

BF2 has its share of those squealy voiced prepubescents too. Half the time I can't tell if I'm talking to a little girl or a little boy.

Comment

STAT PADDERS + STAT PAD SERVERS - I think its ****ing elite that there are now entire serves dedicated to the advancement of ..nothing. Nobody anywhere is going to give you any sort of respect for your video games stats *EXCEPT* people just as ****ing pathetic as you are being for padding them to begin with.

just so you know, perhaps you forgot or are just unaware.....if you are so concerned about stat padders, etc. doing it for the advancement of nothing....BF2 has this really cool single player option. You should try that....that way you have only yourself to blame for your lack of skill and I don't lose another '10 seconds' of my life reading your mindless dribble....

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
        you said assfag, which makes your rant completely unacceptable, so i didn't read it.
        yea i kinda stopped there too.
        just another flame soon to be locked.

Comment

This TC was hostile before anyone even posted. It seems he assumed the worst of people in this community.

Sounds like unresolved anger issues totally unrelated to BF2; Using any little thing in the game as an outlet for his anger which he can't properly channel in more constructive ways.

Not to mention these issues are old as sh*t. Most of the community simply doesn't want to discuss it anymore. They want something more interesting than the mundane and redundant.

Instead on worrying about stat padder(they really don't affect the average gamer AT ALL), I would worry about the absolutly crappy hit detection.
          But then again there are plenty of topics about that already.

TO THE TC::
          Try ETQW demo--better hitdetection, more accurate weapons, faster mevement, etc. WAY better destruction. Not saying its better than BF2, just plenty different.

Oh, and as for the "worst BF2 has ever been." I'd reserve that for when EA/DICE released patch 1.3. I wonder if TC was even around for that atrocity.

Comment

Yeah! Stat padding PWNS!

p.s. ***** *** ******** ** **** ******** ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
              Starting to think the CSS players are better than BF2 players...
              on average, they probably are. The game is a lot faster paced and far less prone to "luck" factor - e.g. when you point at someone's head and pull the trigger, in CS:S, you actually shoot basically where you're aiming. In BF2, it's a crapshoot due to the random bullet spread (especially on burst.)

Comment

lol, great post.

Comment

I had a good un the other day, I did a c4 jump on an almost empty sever and I got

"stop c4 jumping you f**king noob, do you want to earn yourself a ban you prick"

I replied "Dont mind there are pleanty of other servers!"

I hate little hitlers (BTW no server messages saying no c4 jumping)

Comment

Thats funny....Things are going great on mod servers....

Comment

Lulz, 9/10 of these alleged "hackers" you see in mass numbers every round on every server are just people who are better than you, perhaps if you spent less time bitching and more time fighting you'd surpass them. Im sure of this because looking at your stats I can conclude one thing;

since you haven't had a battle since nearly a month ago you've recreated your account, that being said you barely have 15 hours on that account, so in a month you might have another 10 hours under your belt? You've got 25 hours total time played and you feel that your good enough to go running around spewing out **** like a politician? Let your Bf2 balls drop a bit more before you come to a forum to complain about that you've barely begun to play. If you have another account than I apologize and you can disregard this post.

Also, I will agree with you on ******* admins. I havn't run into many but every experience I have had with them was frustrating. But there are easy ways to avoid them. Heres a few tips; DONT PLAY ON CLAN SERVERS, I dont know how many times people post saying "so I was playing on "Bla bla" clan servers and those mother****ers booted me for killing themz!" Yes its a clan server so the little ******* running it are gonna boot anyone who gets in there way.
                      War is Hell City Maps 24/7 IO,
                      Insomnia 365 Shariq 24/7 (not IO),
                      PTB Karkand (from when I used to play Karkand, I dont know if they are still running) are a few maps that I was NEVER admin abused on. Just find some great servers and stick with em, you will make some friends probably, battle buddies that you can squad up with when you meet that you wouldn't meet on servers if you just cycle around. I dunno if this advice applies on flying servers cause people seem to have the biggest problem with admins and such when they like to fly planes/helis, learn to have fun on the ground because in the long run you get a much less "assfag" experience
                      Also, why do you ***** about stat padders? They dont affect your game, if they come in disconnect from the server and find another, if you see them on a server dont connect. If you get kidnapped its your fault if you sit there for 10 minutes before you escape.
                      Than theres the final solution, if you hate this game so much quit it and go play something else, Quake Wars and Tf2 are pretty fun games.

Comment

Sorry, but ET:QW simply sucks. It really does, even more bunnyhopping in BF2 and 2142 together. Even buggier then Duke Nukem Forever and has more spray-and-pray then Unreal Tournament.

Really what else do you want more?
                        So.....:

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                          Sorry, but ET:QW simply sucks. It really does, even more bunnyhopping in BF2 and 2142 together. Even buggier then Duke Nukem Forever and has more spray-and-pray then Unreal Tournament.
                          ETQW and UT are bloody awesome k.

Comment

I read the posts here on a daily basis but almost never reply. I feel the need to do so now. Your experiences are not uncommon unfortunately but how you choose to deal with them and make blanket statements is mildly entertaining if not disturbing.

I have also played on some bad servers with bad admins whose names I will not repeat because it'd be rehashing for most. I left those servers and haven't gone back. Anyone with the funds can get a ranked server and admin it, it's the character of those admining that makes the difference. Most "bad" servers I've seen are either very large pub servers or those admined by folks who are college age or less. It's a maturity thing. Not to say they're all like that but it tends to be the norm. Most of the good servers are admined by older guys who game for fun. The trick is to find those servers.

I won't name ours because it would be shameless advertising but our admins are all older and do this for fun. We are fair and try to be as evenhanded as possible. We dont tolerate racism, griefing, deliberate or forced tk's, statd padding, glitching, or cheating. Just as an example, our police is warn, kick, short ban unless it's cheating, stat padding, glitching, or racism which earns a perma ban with no warning. Force Tk's or deliberate Tk's earn a one day ban with a message that next time it's permanent. We've found that's the way to run things for everyone's enjoyment. We instituted the new policey about a month ago and it's worked very well to the point that we really irritated some script kiddies who flooded our server with the commander hack until we found them. That tells me we're doing things right.

Anyway I digress. Alot of problems come up because we are trying to play too and we can't see everything. People often complain because we aren't doing anything about a jackass. Give us a chance. Alot of times we have to suicide or die, swicth teams, and dead cam to figure out what's going on and that involves tabbing in and out and getting to where you need to be to observe.

Other than the obvious aimbotter, cheating is very difficult to detect and grabbing PB shots is a laborsome process that can take several minutes. The admining software for BF2 is very buggy and not terribly user friendly at times.

The long and short of it is good servers are hard to admin and it takes effort to do it. Good admins do what they can with what they have. In these times of instant gratification it may not be on your time table but alot of times things are being doen you have no knowledge of.

Bad servers and admins are out there, it usually takes about 5 or 10 minutes to figure it out but once you do leave. if you choose to keep playing, good luck. If you don't God speed.

Comment

games been out for over 2 years, we know it sucks but there's nothing you can do about it.

I wont sit here while someone decides to create a useless rant about its discrepancies, bashing EA (although i agree) take it to EA Forums if you have a problem with them.

Locked.

Comment

Working...
                              X