Armies not balanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armies not balanced

I actually think the Insurgents and Rebals are well equipped, especially vs the SAS. I mean, AK-101 & RPK...need I say more? The most balanced Armies are when the Spetznas play against the Rebels (Surge & Mass D.) since they both have the exact same weapons.

I too also think the RPG is better than having SRAW for the reasons mentioned above.

As far as uniforms.. I don't consider that a problem at all. In fact, I would say the Insurgents blend in a little better on desert maps (like Warlord).

Comment

I don't know, maybe it's just me since I don't play anti tank that often, but for me the RPG has a horrible accuracy, a lot shorter range than the SRAW/Eryx, I can't hit nothing but slow moving targets, and when I do hit a tank, I need like 3-4 hits vs 2 hits with the SRAW. Therefore I still think that the rebel and the insurgent armies aren't as strong as the USMC/SAS/Spetznaz in the terms of weapons accuracy/appearance etc, and that's why on all the maps the rebels and the insurgents start the round with more flags just to keep the winning chances on both sides equal.

p.s. It's true that the SRAW and the Eryx set off the tank's lock on alarm, but that also psychologically affects the tank's crew, anyway I'd take SRAW and Eryx over the 50 years old RPG anyday, especially for medium to long distances.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus View Post
        Yet the insurgents mostly win everytime in my experience.
        That map is more than just a map, IMO, its a political statement as well or an observation on current events in Iraq.

Its a reflection of what is going on today; with teamwork that map is absolutly genious.
        Yeha i know, he british team just gets mercilesly slaughtered when they go into the city to destroy the weapon cashes. Those scopes just make things worse in CQC

Comment

I always thought the Insurgents and Rebels should have been given AK-47s instead of AK-101s because that would fit more with the "rogue guerrilla" aspect of those teams. It's just weird that they're using state-of-the-art firearms like 101s. They were going in the right direction with the RPG-7 but should have finished the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Graphic View Post
            I always thought the Insurgents and Rebels should have been given AK-47s instead of AK-101s because that would fit more with the "rogue guerrilla" aspect of those teams. It's just weird that they're using state-of-the-art firearms like 101s. They were going in the right direction with the RPG-7 but should have finished the job.
            couldn't agree more on the ak47's

Comment

Working...
            X