Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warlord bird hunting

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
    This is a common scenario on Warlord I/O servers when the Insurgents are quick to arrive at the Plaza. As SAS, it's not hard to avoid the slaughter.

1. Simply spawn, wait to open up your parachute until you're right above the parking garage. Then engage the enemies from cover.
    2. Veer left or right sharply. They have a much harder time hitting you. Plus you can now out flank them.
    3. Be S/L and tell your squad members to wait until you hit the ground to spawn.
    Personally, I'd rather spawn on the right at the SAS main and fight my way along the edge of the map to the back flags. However, if I'm in someone else's squad I'll do exactly what you said on 3 and hope others will join as well. Very few times will a full squad with several medics not make it to the back flags.

Comment

Originally posted by jlspence View Post
      Personally, I'd rather spawn on the right at the SAS main and fight my way along the edge of the map to the back flags. However, if I'm in someone else's squad I'll do exactly what you said on 3 and hope others will join as well. Very few times will a full squad with several medics not make it to the back flags.
      Another good tip:

People are always complaining about how Insurgents are rapign teh SAS parachutes, and I thought: What weapon lets me shoot back from a parachute?

1. M95 (but does not kill in one shot)

2. SRAW! Takes out those nasty pickup trucks in one hit. It's like an aerial missle strike. Wait for your first wave of meat shields to go in, then once the rapists show themselves by shooting, blast them on the way down with the SRAW.

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y View Post
        I occasionally will hit them with the SVD, while parachuting however, the SRAW is the answer, just hold it on them and bam .
        ha that stuffs amusing and one of the faster ways to get flamed in game :laugh:

Comment

that's essentially spawn camping...

Comment

Yep, you can describe it as spawncamping, allthough SAS has another fix spawnpoint. They don't have to parachute.
            I really never parachute dircetly to Plaza - don't want to feed their RPKs.
            SAS has a good alternative to spawn, so if the SAS get raped while parachuting -> noobs!
            It is slightly correct that this is spawncamping, but SAS is able to shoot back and will not be killed while spawning, as it normally is.
            A lot of times they can stay parachuting for a "long" time (relatively).
            I would describe the Plaza technique more as base raping.
            SAS spawns in the air and then proceeds into on or another direction (they choose it).
            It's like creating a barrier around the parachute spawn, where you can still spawn as you like, but won't leave the area alive.

FipZ

Comment

No matter what's going on unless teams are stacked insanely its the teams own fault for being raped.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
                If i do parachute in i can usually hit someone with my protube,yes i said protube,cause no noob knows how to use it.

Yes, i will say that too, it should be called a PROtube, coz noobs can't ues it at anything but point blank range.
                It takes alot of skill and time to be able to master this weapon, and be able to kill at over 100M or more.
                Its a weapon noobs should stay away from, unless they have alot of sitting ducks waiting to be killed at point blank.

Comment

Working...
                X