Warlord bird hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlord bird hunting

This is a fun way to get alot of kills and few deaths in the beginning of warlord rounds. This is my way: you run to the plaza and hide behind a certain pile of crates with the RPK and shoot people parachuting out of the sky. You need to make a slight lead below the falling unit and keep a bead on him firing about 8 round bursts. Dont feel skeptic about this i got 31 kills to 12 deaths (which is a high for me) but then i had to get off. Heres a video (note it is not mine) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sFplyKt_J9E

Re: Warlord bird hunting

congrats shooting people sitting helplessly in parachutes.

Comment

Feel sorry for 'em?

Comment

Stand at the flag behind the plants, they won't see you or be able to hit you. Use the SVD

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
          congrats shooting people sitting helplessly in parachutes.
          Who cares? Kill any way you can is what I say. They'd do the same to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab View Post
            Who cares? Kill any way you can is what I say. They'd do the same to you.
            i know,but i do feel bad,all these guys parachuting then a wall of lead just rips thru them lol.

Comment

the best way is to get the .50 cal pickup truck and use that to gun them down. unlimted ammo ftw!
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Why go behind them? That takes too much effort. Just sit on a rooftop and let them fly into your iron sights =P

Comment

i know,but i do feel bad,all these guys parachuting then a wall of lead just rips thru them lol.
                  I feel bad every time I kill somebody too. That's why my K/D ratio is kinda low. When I kill somebody, I start apologizing, but then somebody else kills me while I play with the talk buttons.
                  I recommend not killing them but just wounding them in the leg or something so they can just learn the lesson and stop shooting at you. You have to be nice after all.

Comment

I occasionally will hit them with the SVD, while parachuting however, the SRAW is the answer, just hold it on them and bam .

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade
                      I feel bad every time I kill somebody too. That's why my K/D ratio is kinda low. When I kill somebody, I start apologizing, but then somebody else kills me while I play with the talk buttons.
                      I recommend not killing them but just wounding them in the leg or something so they can just learn the lesson and stop shooting at you. You have to be nice after all.
                      your sarcasm is noted,when i get all those kills on them parachuting it just doesnt have the competition factor,on the ground its who has the best skills:salute:

Comment

your sarcasm is noted,when i get all those kills on them parachuting it just doesnt have the competition factor,on the ground its who has the best skills:salute:
                        I don't know, whenever I've tried to shoot at some parachuters at the plaza, I've been killed by their noob toobs LOL.

Comment

If i do parachute in i can usually hit someone with my protube,yes i said protube,cause no noob knows how to use it.

Comment

If i do parachute in i can usually hit someone with my protube,yes i said protube,cause no noob knows how to use it.
                            So what happened with the "no competition" claim then, and shooting the poor parachuters not being fair act?

Comment

This is a common scenario on Warlord I/O servers when the Insurgents are quick to arrive at the Plaza. As SAS, it's not hard to avoid the slaughter.

1. Simply spawn, wait to open up your parachute until you're right above the parking garage. Then engage the enemies from cover.
                              2. Veer left or right sharply. They have a much harder time hitting you. Plus you can now out flank them.
                              3. Be S/L and tell your squad members to wait until you hit the ground to spawn.

Never ever just parachute straight in.

What's even more fun, is seeing the "idle" SAS players spawning, skydiving down and then going splat.... over and over and over again.

Comment

Working...
                              X