Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ranking System

Originally posted by Condog8
    How do you get your ranking points to increase, Ill finish a game and boom nothing comes up after the game or when i go to BFHQ. Can anyone help me, also does it have to be a ranked game>>
    It doesn't happen at BOOM speed.

Comment

Originally posted by drksteppa1 View Post
      I'm actually having a problem with my ranking system as well..Im @ more then 30,000 killz and my rank is still at the same level. master sargent. My numbers go up but my ranking wont.

Wierd!
      It's not weird. From Master Sergeant which you get at 20,000 points, the next rank is at 50,000 and it can be either Master Gunnery Sergeant, or Sergeant Major if you also get the basic badges that are required besides the points.

Comment

Originally posted by drksteppa1 View Post
        I'm actually having a problem with my ranking system as well..Im @ more then 30,000 killz and my rank is still at the same level. master sargent. My numbers go up but my ranking wont.

Wierd!
        I would imagine you don't have the basic pistol/knife badges.... that would be whats keeping you from ranking up.

Comment

Originally posted by CobraBall View Post
          I would imagine you don't have the basic pistol/knife badges.... that would be whats keeping you from ranking up.
          Even if he gets those badges now, he still can't advance to first sergeant. You need those badges before you reach 20K, otherwise you'll be master sergeant all the way til 50K points.

Comment

Working...
          X